Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesota High School Hockey 09-10: Pack your bags, we're going to St. Paul!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota High School Hockey 09-10: Pack your bags, we're going to St. Paul!

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
    If he blows at the State Tournament, just think how sucktacular he'll be for the Gophers.
    {sigh}
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Re: Minnesota High School Hockey 09-10: Pack your bags, we're going to St. Paul!

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
      If he blows at the State Tournament, just think how sucktacular he'll be for the Gophers.
      What a stupid comment. Remember Spehar? He was awesome at the tournament.

Bjugstad was a stud the rest of the year. But, I actually do expect him to be a disappointment. I do with all freshmen recruits now.
      the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
        What a stupid comment. Remember Spehar? He was awesome at the tournament.

Bjugstad was a stud the rest of the year.
        So was Spehar...
        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
        Originally posted by Quizmire
        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Spehar averaged 30+ points until his Sr. year. While he didn't live up to the hype he was far from garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
            ... and I am sure they will regret not playing Hill better and avoiding 4 OTs.
            Or maybe you could give credit to Hill for playing a spectacularly well-played game to take away a lot of Minnetonka's opportunities. Hill out-played them and were the better team, other than the goaltender.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
              Spehar averaged 30+ points until his Sr. year. While he didn't live up to the hype he was far from garbage.
              I'd take a Spehar type right now. Some of the quickest hands I've ever seen. He could get a shot off.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

This is a bit delayed, but to me, Minnetonka seemed like a somewhat individual/cocky team, with laziness as a problem, as they didn't play to their potential because they didn't think anyone could beat them. Edina out worked them, and Hill did as well..I felt like it was a team with guys who knew they had scholarships, etc, and that was good enough for them.
                AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

• Originally posted by Koho View Post
                  Or maybe you could give credit to Hill for playing a spectacularly well-played game to take away a lot of Minnetonka's opportunities. Hill out-played them and were the better team, other than the goaltender.
                  I think you're reading into my comment a bit much. Tonka didn't only lose one game all year and dominate in the process for no reason. They didn't play a good game against Hill and anyone that saw them a dozen times knows that. That comment however says nothing about how well Hill themselves played. For all I know if Tonka upped their game Hill would have adjusted accordingly, but going on history it's not an outlandish nor disrespectful observation that Tonka didn't play their best hockey conistently last weekend.

Comment

Working...
                  X