Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesota High School Hockey 09-10: Pack your bags, we're going to St. Paul!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota High School Hockey 09-10: Pack your bags, we're going to St. Paul!

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
    Sioux recruit Brock Nelson has a goal and 2 assists.
    Before you crap your pants with excitement about him, keep in mind he's playing class A. Any decent player should light it up at that level. Secondly, even though Hanowski ripped the **** out of class A, he had a decidedly average freshman season with SCSU (8-10-18) - producing a nearly identical stat line to Budish (7-10-17).

Comment

• Re: Minnesota High School Hockey 09-10: Pack your bags, we're going to St. Paul!

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
      Before you crap your pants with excitement about him, keep in mind he's playing class A. Any decent player should light it up at that level. Secondly, even though Hanowski ripped the **** out of class A, he had a decidedly average freshman season with SCSU (8-10-18) - producing a nearly identical stat line to Budish (7-10-17).
      Listening to scouts rave about Nelson, he has way more upside than Hanowski IMO. He's scheduled to go possibly in the 1st round. Plus, Warroad plays better opponents than Little Falls.

I'm really excited to see what Nelson can do at UND.
      I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Granted, it's a total offensive all-star league, but Crandall of Single A STA led the Elite League in scoring this past fall.

(tUMD recruit, b*tches!)
        Bruce Ciskie > PA

Everyone should believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer.

Blizzard Drinking: Duluth's Answer to Gulf Coast Hurricane Parties

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
          Listening to scouts rave about Nelson, he has way more upside than Hanowski IMO. He's scheduled to go possibly in the 1st round. Plus, Warroad plays better opponents than Little Falls.
          Were they the same scouts that raved about Fischer?

Comment

UMDBHIK, and anyone else taking in the state tournament in Northern MN will probably agree with this statement:

Jim Perrault Construction can suck my arse. He should ask for his money back for that abortion of a commercial/jingle.
            Bruce Ciskie > PA

Comment

Originally posted by Plante26 View Post
              UMDBHIK, and anyone else taking in the state tournament in Northern MN will probably agree with this statement:

Jim Perrault Construction can suck my arse. He should ask for his money back for that abortion of a commercial/jingle.
              Agreed.

Also the Messier Project can jump off the Aerial Lift Bridge.

19-1 in tonight's session.
              Bulldog Hockey: 2011 National Champions! Finally!!!

Comment

Love that move. Just sick.
                Bruce Ciskie > PA

Comment

Were they the same scouts that raved about Fischer?
                  The last UND recruit out of Warroad who went in the first round did pretty well. So Nelson should break Hrkac's single season scoring record next year.

Sioux in One
                  Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                  when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                  Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                    The last UND recruit out of Warroad
                    ... so you're saying this one will urinate in more than one elevator?

Comment

You have to have goals other then just hockey....
                      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                      Originally posted by Quizmire
                      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                        You have to have goals other then just hockey....
                        Like getting the hell out of Warroad and Grand Forks?
                        Bruce Ciskie > PA

Comment

9-0 final. Total of 3 goals scored by the losing teams in the quarters. 29 by the winners.

Time for some teams to man up and make the jump to AA...
                          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                          Originally posted by Quizmire
                          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

No. I'm saying he'll drop a deuce.
                            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                              No. I'm saying he'll drop a deuce.
                              Solid or diarrhea style?

Comment

Solid or diarrhea style?
                                Depends on if he eats at the Red Pepper.
                                Bruce Ciskie > PA

Comment

Working...
                                X