Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesota High School Hockey 09-10: Pack your bags, we're going to St. Paul!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota High School Hockey 09-10: Pack your bags, we're going to St. Paul!

More on the Bemidji/Tech 6 ot game:

http://www.bemidjipioneer.com/event/.../id/100016246/

http://www.bemidjipioneer.com/event/.../id/100016245/
    Current NCAA D-I rinks I've been to:

AHA:
    B1G: UMich, MSU, UMinn, Notre Dame, OSU, UWisc
    CCHA: BSU, BG, FSU, LSSU, MSU, MTU, NMU
    ECAC:
    HEA: UMass
    NCHC: Miami, UMD, UND, SCSU, WMU
    Independant: ASU

Inactive: UAH, ASU, BSU, UMD, UND, NMU, Notre Dame

Comment

• Re: Minnesota High School Hockey 09-10: Pack your bags, we're going to St. Paul!

There's 40 games tonight of phenomenal playoff hockey! Good Luck to Everybody!
      AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Hornet girls beat the Roseau Rams today 4-2. Woo-hoo!

Comment

And the Hornet boys beat Kennedy 11-0 tonight. We were at Richfield tonight for a peewee scrimmage so I saw the end of the AHA-Chaska match 6-3 AHA. but Chaska outshot them like 44-31 or so.

So Saturday Edina and AHA have the cake eater section semi at BIG at noon. Might go watch that.

Oh yeah, our peewees beat Orono 6-0 in our scrimmage, but it wasn't that close.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
            And the Hornet boys beat Kennedy 11-0 tonight. We were at Richfield tonight for a peewee scrimmage so I saw the end of the AHA-Chaska match 6-3 AHA. but Chaska outshot them like 44-31 or so.
            Go Hawks!
            tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
              Go Hawks!
              I heard a rumor that Chanhassen will be seperate next year and Chaska won't be able to field a JV squad. Any truth to that?

Comment

'tonka beat Mpls. West something like 9-0.....and only gave up one shot on goal. Virginia snuck by Silver Bay 22-0, not sure why they went for two.

For those of you on Twitter FollowThePuck is great for score updates and finals.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                Twenty red lights in his honor
                Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Benilde scores 3 3rd period goals to beat Hopkins 6-5, setting up a matchup up with #1 Minnetonka....I think it's time for an upset.
                  Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                  Originally posted by Quizmire
                  mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                  MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                  MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                  I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

So Saturday Edina and AHA have the cake eater section semi at BIG at noon. Might go watch that.
                    Can't confirm, but this was posted at the HS board:

At Braemar:
                    Section 6AA: Wayzata vs. Eden Prairie, Noon
                    Section 2AA: Burnsville vs. Jefferson 4 PM

At BIG:
                    Section 6AA: Minnetonka vs. Benilde-St. Margaret's, 3:30 PM
                    Section 2AA: Edina vs. Holy Angels, 7:30 PM

If I don't have to get there uber-early to get tickets I will be at BIG.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

At Braemar:

At BIG:

Those times make more sense. I think the bracket I looked at had noon in as a placeholder.

Comment

I heard a rumor that Chanhassen will be seperate next year and Chaska won't be able to field a JV squad. Any truth to that?
                        No clue. Wish I did. I'm speculating that eventually they would. Since Chanhassen doesn't have a senior class right now, so when they get one next year this could be a possibility.
                        tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

At Braemar:

At BIG:

Wow that is some great hockey and it is only section semi-finals! I am going to be looking at a bunch of houses, trying to find one to buy, on Saturday, otherwise I would try to get to either Braemar or BIG. I'm guessing you'd have to be there pretty early to even get tickets.
                          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                            Benilde scores 3 3rd period goals to beat Hopkins 6-5, setting up a matchup up with #1 Minnetonka....I think it's time for an upset.
                            Epic. Unlikely, but epic.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                            And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                            Twenty red lights in his honor
                            Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                              Wow that is some great hockey and it is only section semi-finals! I am going to be looking at a bunch of houses, trying to find one to buy, on Saturday, otherwise I would try to get to either Braemar or BIG. I'm guessing you'd have to be there pretty early to even get tickets.
                              Everyone should keep in mind that BIG isn't very (big). So it'll be a little tougher to get seats there. Breamar should be easier as it holds more and is likely a little less of a draw for it's games. Oh yeah, parking for a night like this at BIG will be a ***** too.

Comment

Everyone should keep in mind that BIG isn't very (big). So it'll be a little tougher to get seats there. Breamar should be easier as it holds more and is likely a little less of a draw for it's games. Oh yeah, parking for a night like this at BIG will be a ***** too.
                                I had expected that the games at Braemar would draw more people, just because there are 4 large, public, suburban schools playing, compared to 2 large, public, suburban schools and 2 privates. Sadly, I've never been to BIG or Braemar, any idea what the capacities are for each?
                                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
                                X