Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesota High School Hockey 09-10: Pack your bags, we're going to St. Paul!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota High School Hockey 09-10: Pack your bags, we're going to St. Paul!

Originally posted by CollegeHockeyAddict View Post
    I'm really thinking about going to the Wayzata @ Minnetonka game on Thursday? One ranking I saw had them as the top 2 teams in the state. Is anybody else planning on going?
    I would call Pagel immediately to find out if tickets are still available - I am unable to attend so I did not call on this one. I suggest you try to go if you can because it's a fun place to see a game, but if you cannot you can watch the game for free here: http://www.foxpreps.com/hockey/

I've never had a problem with the feed (but get on by 7) and while there's no instant replay and ok commentary, the stream is solid and you can watch it full screen.

Comment

• Re: Minnesota High School Hockey 09-10: Pack your bags, we're going to St. Paul!

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
      http://www.foxpreps.com/hockey/

I've never had a problem with the feed (but get on by 7) and while there's no instant replay and ok commentary, the stream is solid and you can watch it full screen.
      I had a problem the last time I tried it ('Tonka at Edina) but I was late getting on. Wags (Pete Waggoner on P-B-P) is OK, but I wish he'd stop using every cliche he can think of.

Comment

I would call Pagel immediately to find out if tickets are still available - I am unable to attend so I did not call on this one. I suggest you try to go if you can because it's a fun place to see a game, but if you cannot you can watch the game for free here: http://www.foxpreps.com/hockey/

I called and tickets are still available. Will you be at the game?

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
        I had a problem the last time I tried it ('Tonka at Edina) but I was late getting on. Wags (Pete Waggoner on P-B-P) is OK, but I wish he'd stop using every cliche he can think of.
        Is it correct to assume you won't be able the game?
        I've been to Agganis (BU), Alfond (Maine), Alltel (Mankato), Berry (NMU), Boston Garden (Beanpot), Conte (BC), DECC (UMD), Gutterson (Vermont), Hobey Baker (Princeton), Houston Fieldhouse (RPI), Joe Louis (GLI), Kohl (Wisconsin), Lawson (WMU), Lynah (Cornell), MacInnes (MTU), MSG (BU/Cornell), Mariucci (Minnesota), Matthews (NU), Munn (MSU), National Hockey Center (SCSU), Ralph (ND), Ridder (Minnesota), TD Banknorth (Quinnipiac), Whittemore (UNH), Xcel (Final Five), and Yost (Michigan).

Comment

CHA - as of right now I cannot attend, but I am trying to work something out that would let me go. When you called did they say anything about if tickets may be gone by game time?

Comment

CHA - as of right now I cannot attend, but I am trying to work something out that would let me go. When you called did they say anything about if tickets may be gone by game time?
            The lady said there was about a thousand tickets left. Not sure what that means it turns of how many tickets are already sold.
            I've been to Agganis (BU), Alfond (Maine), Alltel (Mankato), Berry (NMU), Boston Garden (Beanpot), Conte (BC), DECC (UMD), Gutterson (Vermont), Hobey Baker (Princeton), Houston Fieldhouse (RPI), Joe Louis (GLI), Kohl (Wisconsin), Lawson (WMU), Lynah (Cornell), MacInnes (MTU), MSG (BU/Cornell), Mariucci (Minnesota), Matthews (NU), Munn (MSU), National Hockey Center (SCSU), Ralph (ND), Ridder (Minnesota), TD Banknorth (Quinnipiac), Whittemore (UNH), Xcel (Final Five), and Yost (Michigan).

Comment

Originally posted by CollegeHockeyAddict View Post
              Is it correct to assume you won't be able the game?
              I'm not planning on it right now.

Comment

Did you guys make it out to Pagel last night? Looks like it was a barn burner, sorry I missed it. By the time I got back from my kid's practice I could not access the streaming video.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                  Did you guys make it out to Pagel last night? Looks like it was a barn burner, sorry I missed it. By the time I got back from my kid's practice I could not access the streaming video.
                  I didn't end up going. The Olympics and the lack of other people going ended up causing me not to go.

For those who aren't familiar with how the game went. It ended 3-3. In this morning's Trib box score the saves were 41 for the Wayzata goalie and 29 for the Tonka goalie so the shots were Tonka 44 and Wayzata 32. The game was close through out with Wayata having a first period lead and Tonka having two one goal thrid period leads. The tying goal was scored by coach Lucia's kid who is suppose to be better then Tony.
                  Last edited by CollegeHockeyAddict; 02-19-2010, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Well guys, it's our favorite time of year! Section seedings were completed today, and the road to Saint Paul has been set!

ALL SECTION BRACKETS: http://www.mnhockeyhub.com/page/show...ubseason=20870

Name your sixteen section winners:

CLASS A

1A: Mankato West
                    2A: Breck
                    3A: Litchfield-Dassel-Cokato
                    4A: Saint Thomas Academy
                    5A: Hermantown
                    6A: Sartell
                    7A: International Falls
                    8A: Warroad

CLASS AA
                    1AA: Lakeville South
                    2AA: Burnsville
                    3AA: Woodbury
                    4AA: White Bear Lake
                    5AA: Cenntenial
                    6AA: Wayzata
                    7AA: Elk River
                    8AA: Brainerd
                    AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Class A
                      Section 1: Rochester Lourdes
                      Section 2: Breck
                      Section 3: Hutchinson
                      Section 4: Mahtomedi
                      Section 5: Hermantown
                      Section 6: Fergus Falls
                      Section 7: Virginia
                      Section 8: Thief River Falls

Class AA
                      Section 1: Lakeville South
                      Section 2: Edina
                      Section 3: Cretin Derham Hall
                      Section 4: Hill Murray
                      Section 5: Blaine
                      Section 6: Minnetonka
                      Section 7: Duluth East
                      Section 8: Moorhead

Note: Section 6 tourney is going to be sick, get your tickets for the game at Mariucci as soon as they become available!
                      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                        Class A
                        Section 1: Rochester Lourdes
                        Section 2: Breck
                        Section 3: Hutchinson
                        Section 4: Mahtomedi
                        Section 5: Hermantown
                        Section 6: Fergus Falls
                        Section 7: Virginia
                        Section 8: Thief River Falls

Class AA
                        Section 1: Lakeville South
                        Section 2: Edina
                        Section 3: Cretin Derham Hall
                        Section 4: Hill Murray
                        Section 5: Blaine
                        Section 6: Minnetonka
                        Section 7: Duluth East
                        Section 8: Moorhead

Note: Section 6 tourney is going to be sick, get your tickets for the game at Mariucci as soon as they become available!
                        Mahtomedi is the 2 seed in 4A, STA is the one seed.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                        And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                        Twenty red lights in his honor
                        Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
                          Mahtomedi is the 2 seed in 4A, STA is the one seed.
                          I know
                          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                            Just don't show up to Mariucci because you're going to be really disappointed when all you see is figure skating.

I'm sure there will be plenty of tickets at the door of the Target Center, but if you have any hopes of watching the first game, I'd get tickets early because it's going to be a cluster**** down there.
                            Originally posted by dicaslover
                            Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                            Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
                              Well guys, it's our favorite time of year! Section seedings were completed today, and the road to Saint Paul has been set!

Name your sixteen section winners:
                              Well, I know jack. (But does that ever stop anyone on any internet board? Nooooo. ) My wife is from Redwood Falls, and they're the #2 seed in 3A this year -- and they've only had hockey for five years. So put me down for Redwood Valley in 3A.
                              Bugs Bunny - 96
                              Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                                Just don't show up to Mariucci because you're going to be really disappointed when all you see is figure skating.

I'm sure there will be plenty of tickets at the door of the Target Center, but if you have any hopes of watching the first game, I'd get tickets early because it's going to be a cluster**** down there.
                                Its not at Mariucci this year? I thought they always had section 2 & section 6 finals at Mariucci. Though, if they moved it to the Target Center, it may make some sense, since they will be able to pack more people in there and there were alot of people that got turned away from Mariucci last year.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
                                X