Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesota High School Hockey 09-10: Pack your bags, we're going to St. Paul!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota High School Hockey 09-10: Pack your bags, we're going to St. Paul!

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
    Wish the MHS-STA game would be televised given it's the two #1's going head to head. I may have to take the boys to Pagel as it sounds like STA will have a lot of missing fans because they play CDH in BB the same night.
    I will be at a Christmas party Satureday night.

Originally posted by johnnypohlfan View Post
    STA is actually #2 in Class A. You should be looking at the only rankings that are truly reflective of a team's rank, Pagestat, courtesy of www.minnhock.com.
    Pagestat uses actual data to come up with their rankings, not just a bunch of old men sitting around at a table deciding who's good or not.
    Apparently in the Pagestat model actual head-to-head results are optional.....very Sabermetrics of them.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
    And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
    Twenty red lights in his honor
    Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

• Re: Minnesota High School Hockey 09-10: Pack your bags, we're going to St. Paul!

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
      I will be at a Christmas party Satureday night.
      Call in sick.

Comment

Call in sick.
        I am trying to talk the boss into game then party. We probably won't be the only ones doing going to the STA game before this particular party. Wish me luckl and if it was a BSM game she'd be all over it.....

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
        And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
        Twenty red lights in his honor
        Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
          It sounds like there is quite a bit of interest in seeing the 'tonka-blaine game. We'll have to set something up and all meet there.
          Are people still interested in going to the game on monday?
          I've been to Agganis (BU), Alfond (Maine), Alltel (Mankato), Berry (NMU), Boston Garden (Beanpot), Conte (BC), DECC (UMD), Gutterson (Vermont), Hobey Baker (Princeton), Houston Fieldhouse (RPI), Joe Louis (GLI), Kohl (Wisconsin), Lawson (WMU), Lynah (Cornell), MacInnes (MTU), MSG (BU/Cornell), Mariucci (Minnesota), Matthews (NU), Munn (MSU), National Hockey Center (SCSU), Ralph (ND), Ridder (Minnesota), TD Banknorth (Quinnipiac), Whittemore (UNH), Xcel (Final Five), and Yost (Michigan).

Comment

Originally posted by CollegeHockeyAddict View Post
            Are people still interested in going to the game on monday?
            I'm planning on going. I think there are several others that are too.
            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Just got home from the Tonka-STA game. Very well played game on both sides. Cadets really controlled play for the first and were leading 2-0 after 1. Isackson must have suffered some sort of injury because he sat the remaining two periods, Tonka got it together and went on to win it 5-2 with an empty netter. Freshman Max Coatta had a hat trick for the Skippers.
              "Oh No! Not Maine! Then where would we get our deodorant that doesn't work?!"-Stephen Colbert

Comment

• I heard Holl (defensive Div I signee) from Mtka missed the game as well for a family issue?

Comment

Edina is beating the hell out of Eden Prairie tonight.
                  Originally posted by dicaslover
                  Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                  Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                    Edina is beating the hell out of Eden Prairie tonight.
                    5-3?

Comment

I heard Holl (defensive Div I signee) from Mtka missed the game as well for a family issue?
                      That is what I heard as well.
                      "Oh No! Not Maine! Then where would we get our deodorant that doesn't work?!"-Stephen Colbert

Comment

Originally posted by RockTheWhit View Post
                        Just got home from the Tonka-STA game. Very well played game on both sides. Cadets really controlled play for the first and were leading 2-0 after 1. Isackson must have suffered some sort of injury because he sat the remaining two periods, Tonka got it together and went on to win it 5-2 with an empty netter. Freshman Max Coatta had a hat trick for the Skippers.
                        Depending on the severity, Isackson might be out a while

While a star was being born for the Skippers, St. Thomas Academy was forced to play the final two periods with out senior Christian Isackson, a Minnesota recruit who separated his shoulder on a collision early in the second period.
                        "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                        Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                        Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                        Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                        Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

5-3?
                          EP made it closer in the third. The first two periods were all Edina. Andrew Ford kept Edina to only 3 goals in the first two periods which is why EP kept it close.
                          Originally posted by dicaslover
                          Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                          Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

'Tonka-Blaine game is tonight at 7:30 at Fogarty. Who's all going? I am going to be there, along with shirtless guy. I know several others have expressed some interest...
                            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                              'Tonka-Blaine game is tonight at 7:30 at Fogarty. Who's all going? I am going to be there, along with shirtless guy. I know several others have expressed some interest...
                              I'm planning on going. Check your rep.
                              I've been to Agganis (BU), Alfond (Maine), Alltel (Mankato), Berry (NMU), Boston Garden (Beanpot), Conte (BC), DECC (UMD), Gutterson (Vermont), Hobey Baker (Princeton), Houston Fieldhouse (RPI), Joe Louis (GLI), Kohl (Wisconsin), Lawson (WMU), Lynah (Cornell), MacInnes (MTU), MSG (BU/Cornell), Mariucci (Minnesota), Matthews (NU), Munn (MSU), National Hockey Center (SCSU), Ralph (ND), Ridder (Minnesota), TD Banknorth (Quinnipiac), Whittemore (UNH), Xcel (Final Five), and Yost (Michigan).

Comment

Won't make it to start, but depending on when I get out of a family obligation, might make it for at least half of it...
                                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                                Originally posted by Quizmire
                                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Working...
                                X