Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesota High School Hockey 09-10: Pack your bags, we're going to St. Paul!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Minnesota High School Hockey 09-10: Pack your bags, we're going to St. Paul!

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    Benik sucks
    Did you speak too soon?
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Re: Minnesota High School Hockey 09-10: Pack your bags, we're going to St. Paul!

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      Did you speak too soon?
      No, he will always suck, because he's going to st, clooud.
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

No, he will always suck, because he's going to st, clooud.
        He looks like an SCSU guy to me.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Is it the long, blonde, dooshy hair?

before someone jumps all over me, I spelled ****** wrong intentionally
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

He just projects SCSU. I can't explain it.

Comment

He just projects SCSU. I can't explain it.
              "It's gotta be the hair Sccoby, it's beautiful, feathered AND lethal, you just don't see it anymore!"

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
              And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
              Twenty red lights in his honor
              Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Apparently the economic turndown has had a big effect on St. Francis. It looks like the only barber shop in town has closed.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                  Apparently the economic turndown has had a big effect on St. Francis. It looks like the only barber shop in town has closed.
                  No, I'm pretty sure St. Francis was like that back when the economy was booming.
                  Originally posted by dicaslover
                  Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                  Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Those 2 sections make for an awesome night of hockey at Mariucci for the section finals. Last year we went, Eden Prairie-Minnetonka and Edina-Jefferson.
                    Yeah they are fun games. Unfortunately Jefferson didn't show up for their game against the cake eaters last year.
                    I've been to Agganis (BU), Alfond (Maine), Alltel (Mankato), Berry (NMU), Boston Garden (Beanpot), Conte (BC), DECC (UMD), Gutterson (Vermont), Hobey Baker (Princeton), Houston Fieldhouse (RPI), Joe Louis (GLI), Kohl (Wisconsin), Lawson (WMU), Lynah (Cornell), MacInnes (MTU), MSG (BU/Cornell), Mariucci (Minnesota), Matthews (NU), Munn (MSU), National Hockey Center (SCSU), Ralph (ND), Ridder (Minnesota), TD Banknorth (Quinnipiac), Whittemore (UNH), Xcel (Final Five), and Yost (Michigan).

Comment

I usually enjoy that night more than the state tournament.
                      the state of hockey is good

Comment

Are the Hill-Murray kids all out getting drunk? Where the hell are they? It looks like an Anchorage game.
                        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                          Are the Hill-Murray kids all out getting drunk? Where the hell are they? It looks like an Anchorage game.
                          They looked better at the end of that period and got back within 1 goal...

RIP - Kirby

Comment

This BSM-HM game has turned out pretty dang good! Going to OT after Hill came back from down 0-2. Hill had a penalty shot with 1:15 left, to take the lead, and BSM's goalie came up huge!

Anyone interested in going to the Blaine-Minnetonka game on the 21st?

RIP - Kirby

Comment

The BSM goalie is outstanding.

The Breck-STA game was online on MSBN, really good game. STA came back from being two down to win in OT.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                              And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                              Twenty red lights in his honor
                              Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Anyone interested in going to the Blaine-Minnetonka game on the 21st?
                                Where is the game? I'm might be interested.

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
                                The BSM goalie is outstanding.
                                Yes he is.

Hill and BSM end in a 2-2. Definitely a good/fun game.
                                Last edited by CollegeHockeyAddict; 12-08-2009, 10:36 PM.
                                I've been to Agganis (BU), Alfond (Maine), Alltel (Mankato), Berry (NMU), Boston Garden (Beanpot), Conte (BC), DECC (UMD), Gutterson (Vermont), Hobey Baker (Princeton), Houston Fieldhouse (RPI), Joe Louis (GLI), Kohl (Wisconsin), Lawson (WMU), Lynah (Cornell), MacInnes (MTU), MSG (BU/Cornell), Mariucci (Minnesota), Matthews (NU), Munn (MSU), National Hockey Center (SCSU), Ralph (ND), Ridder (Minnesota), TD Banknorth (Quinnipiac), Whittemore (UNH), Xcel (Final Five), and Yost (Michigan).

Comment

Working...
                                X