Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesota High School Hockey 09-10: Pack your bags, we're going to St. Paul!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Minnesota High School Hockey 09-10: Pack your bags, we're going to St. Paul!

Originally posted by crazypotatoes View Post
    Hey bb_dl, what happened last night with Red Wing?
    I don't know, did they play?
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Re: Minnesota High School Hockey 09-10: Pack your bags, we're going to St. Paul!

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
      I don't know, did they play?
      They lost to Mayo 7-4.
      Boosh Factor: 11

Michigan Tech Autographed Goal Pucks

Comment

Originally posted by crazypotatoes View Post
        They lost to Mayo 7-4.
        That sucks. Oh well, it was only the first game of the season.
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
          I think EP is up there because of their experience and because they return a lot of other key players - iow I think they're legitimately good. Unfortunately for Minnetonka, this will be the 3rd year (in a row or of the past 4 I forget) in which they have a state tournament winning worthy team that will have to go through arguably the toughest section in state just to get there.
          It's either 6AA with Benilde, EP, and Minnetonka or 2AA with Jefferson, Holy Angels, and Edina...right now they make up 6 of the top 8.

Should be some games come section tournament time...
          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
          Originally posted by Quizmire
          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
            It's either 6AA with Benilde, EP, and Minnetonka or 2AA with Jefferson, Holy Angels, and Edina...

Should be some games come section tournament time...
            Those 2 sections make for an awesome night of hockey at Mariucci for the section finals. Last year we went, Eden Prairie-Minnetonka and Edina-Jefferson.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

This St. Francis-Eastridge game is awesome so far! 12 seconds into Eastridge's first ever game, they take a penalty. Then as soon as the puck is dropped the buzzer sounds. Then they can't stop the clock. And Eastridge's rink seems to have taken inspiration from Bemidji, with seats on one side of the arena. And they keep losing picture and sound. Awesome!

Where is Eastridge? New school?
              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                Woodbury, and yes, this appears to be their first year...
                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                Originally posted by Quizmire
                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                  This St. Francis-Eastridge game is awesome so far! 12 seconds into Eastridge's first ever game, they take a penalty. Then as soon as the puck is dropped the buzzer sounds. Then they can't stop the clock. And Eastridge's rink seems to have taken inspiration from Bemidji, with seats on one side of the arena. And they keep losing picture and sound. Awesome!

New school in South Washington County (east side of metro). Lots of new development out that way over the last 10 years = lots of babymaking
                  Alumni of Minnesota State University, Mankato.
                  Let's Go Mavs!

Comment

The Mighty Joey Benik seems to be having problems scoring.

Nice to see FSN airing commercials for events that occurred two weeks ago.
                    Last edited by Dirty; 12-03-2009, 07:56 PM.
                    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Benik sucks

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                        Benik sucks
                        Cut your hair Joey. You look like a dbag.
                        Bruce Ciskie > PA

Everyone should believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer.

Blizzard Drinking: Duluth's Answer to Gulf Coast Hurricane Parties

Comment

Originally posted by Plante26 View Post
                          His crappy goalie of a brother has the same problem.
                          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

My first thought was that Robbie Impskickouskiiiiii!!i was interviewing some 25 year-old out of Candian juniors
                            Alumni of Minnesota State University, Mankato.
                            Let's Go Mavs!

Comment

Haha! St. Francis sucks.
                              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

He IS going to St, Clooud

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
                                X