Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesota High School Hockey 09-10: Pack your bags, we're going to St. Paul!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Minnesota High School Hockey 09-10: Pack your bags, we're going to St. Paul!

Originally posted by CollegeHockeyAddict View Post
    Where is the game? I'm might be interested.
    Minnetonka, I believe.
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Re: Minnesota High School Hockey 09-10: Pack your bags, we're going to St. Paul!

Where is the game? I'm might be interested.
      Fogerty Arena in Blaine.
      Originally posted by dicaslover
      Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
      Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
        Fogerty Arena in Blaine.
        I guess I should have looked it up!

Thanks for the correction.
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
          Anyone interested in going to the Blaine-Minnetonka game on the 21st?
          Quite possibly...I'll have to see if I work that day or not...
          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
          Originally posted by Quizmire
          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
            The BSM goalie is outstanding.

The Breck-STA game was online on MSBN, really good game. STA came back from being two down to win in OT.
            So, it was a good game other than the outcome?

I need to try and get to a Blake game. The older brother of a kid my kid knows is playing for Blake as an 8th grader. Like to see how he looks.

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
              The BSM goalie is outstanding.
              Does anyone know if he is a senior and if he has committed to anyone? Tough to judge from 1 game, but he looked to have a lot of potential in that game.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                So, it was a good game other than the outcome?
                Always bet on the Pope's team.
                The 'tonka - STA game Saturday should be a beaut, STA seems solid except for in net.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                Twenty red lights in his honor
                Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Do the posters in this thread go to high school games? I would be interested in going to some games especially match ups involving the best teams.
                  I've been to Agganis (BU), Alfond (Maine), Alltel (Mankato), Berry (NMU), Boston Garden (Beanpot), Conte (BC), DECC (UMD), Gutterson (Vermont), Hobey Baker (Princeton), Houston Fieldhouse (RPI), Joe Louis (GLI), Kohl (Wisconsin), Lawson (WMU), Lynah (Cornell), MacInnes (MTU), MSG (BU/Cornell), Mariucci (Minnesota), Matthews (NU), Munn (MSU), National Hockey Center (SCSU), Ralph (ND), Ridder (Minnesota), TD Banknorth (Quinnipiac), Whittemore (UNH), Xcel (Final Five), and Yost (Michigan).

Comment

Do the posters in this thread go to high school games? I would be interested in going to some games especially match ups involving the best teams.
                    I go to a few Edina games each year. May try to get to Schwan's cup games over the holidays.

Comment

I go to a few Edina games each year. May try to get to Schwan's cup games over the holidays.
                      I would never go to an Edina game. I want to see good teams.
                      I've been to Agganis (BU), Alfond (Maine), Alltel (Mankato), Berry (NMU), Boston Garden (Beanpot), Conte (BC), DECC (UMD), Gutterson (Vermont), Hobey Baker (Princeton), Houston Fieldhouse (RPI), Joe Louis (GLI), Kohl (Wisconsin), Lawson (WMU), Lynah (Cornell), MacInnes (MTU), MSG (BU/Cornell), Mariucci (Minnesota), Matthews (NU), Munn (MSU), National Hockey Center (SCSU), Ralph (ND), Ridder (Minnesota), TD Banknorth (Quinnipiac), Whittemore (UNH), Xcel (Final Five), and Yost (Michigan).

Comment

I would never go to an Edina game. I want to see good teams.
                        Like say, Richfield?

Comment

Like say, Richfield?
                          Exactly. At least the year I graduated when we beat Edina all three times including the section finals. Oh the good old days.

Comment

I went to several last year, including the section 2AA and 6AA finals at Mariucci and the Jefferson-Eden Prairie game at Eden Prairie. There are several games that I would like to go to this year.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                              I went to several last year, including the section 2AA and 6AA finals at Mariucci and the Jefferson-Eden Prairie game at Eden Prairie. There are several games that I would like to go to this year.
                              I've been going to the section finals at Mariucci for a few years now. Maybe we should pick out a game and root against the cake eaters. That way goldy_331 might be there too.

Comment

I've been going to the section finals at Mariucci for a few years now. Maybe we should pick out a game and root against the cake eaters. That way goldy_331 might be there too.
                                I was rooting for them last year, because I wanted a team that I was rooting for to win. It didn't work.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
                                X