Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesota High School Hockey 09-10: Pack your bags, we're going to St. Paul!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota High School Hockey 09-10: Pack your bags, we're going to St. Paul!

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
    All is not lost - Minnetonka won.
    As did Edina! Unfortunately we are having a late Christmas dinner with some friends tonight and I have to go to a jobsite meeting in Silver Bay tomorrow and won't be back in time to go to the championship game.

Comment

• Re: Minnesota High School Hockey 09-10: Pack your bags, we're going to St. Paul!

All is not lost - Minnetonka won.
      Minnetonka is pretty good this year.
      Sports Alleigance

NCAAH Minnesota
      NFL Min
      MLB NYM, Min
      NHL Min, Dal
      NCAAB Min, Baylor
      NCAAFB Min, Ole Miss
      Soccer USA, Liverpool, Sheffield Wednesday

Comment

Originally posted by GOPHER FREAK View Post
        Minnetonka is pretty good this year.
        Did you hear? Joe Thornton got traded!

Comment

Star Tribune confirms FoxN dropping HS Hockey.

THIT
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids
          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Eden Prairie @ Minnetonka Tuesday night. Should be a good one. Max Gardiner is out with a broken wrist. He had surgery on it last week and the prognosis was better than first thought, so he should be back in action in around 4 weeks. Go Skippers!
            "Oh No! Not Maine! Then where would we get our deodorant that doesn't work?!"-Stephen Colbert

Comment

Anyone interested in going to the Benilde-Edina game or the STA-Cretin game next Tuesday, January 12th?
              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                Anyone interested in going to the Benilde-Edina game or the STA-Cretin game next Tuesday, January 12th?
                Since it's at the Fairgrounds Coliseum I will probably got to STA-cdh game, past home cdh games (at Highland) have sold out before the JV game even started. I may go to the JV game too, my son has a race in Cottage Grove earlier in the afternoon & so it depends when he's done.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                Twenty red lights in his honor
                Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

I would be interested in either game but if I have things correct STA-Cretin would have more Gopher recruits so it's more appealing to me.
                  I've been to Agganis (BU), Alfond (Maine), Alltel (Mankato), Berry (NMU), Boston Garden (Beanpot), Conte (BC), DECC (UMD), Gutterson (Vermont), Hobey Baker (Princeton), Houston Fieldhouse (RPI), Joe Louis (GLI), Kohl (Wisconsin), Lawson (WMU), Lynah (Cornell), MacInnes (MTU), MSG (BU/Cornell), Mariucci (Minnesota), Matthews (NU), Munn (MSU), National Hockey Center (SCSU), Ralph (ND), Ridder (Minnesota), TD Banknorth (Quinnipiac), Whittemore (UNH), Xcel (Final Five), and Yost (Michigan).

Comment

BSM-Edina, possibly.
                    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                    Originally posted by Quizmire
                    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

I'm planning on going to the STA-Cretin game tonight. It is at the Hippodrome at the state fairgrounds. I think there may be a couple other posters showing up to the game.
                      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

If anyone goes to the BSM-Edina game, they can stop in at the South rink to see the big game between the Peewee C White and Silver teams that kicks off at 7:45.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                          If anyone goes to the BSM-Edina game, they can stop in at the South rink to see the big game between the Peewee C White and Silver teams that kicks off at 7:45.
                          Which team is your kid on? Been there, done that.
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids
                          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                            Which team is your kid on? Been there, done that.
                            My kid is on Silver, who will be in white for this game, while the White team will be in green.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                              I'm planning on going to the STA-Cretin game tonight. It is at the Hippodrome at the state fairgrounds.
                              Be sure to count the silver spoons in the stands.

Comment

Be sure to count the silver spoons in the stands.
                                Hey now!
                                And 'tonka isn't playing.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                                And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                                Twenty red lights in his honor
                                Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Working...
                                X