Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesota High School Hockey 09-10: Pack your bags, we're going to St. Paul!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: Minnesota High School Hockey 09-10: Pack your bags, we're going to St. Paul!

    Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
    Won't make it to start, but depending on when I get out of a family obligation, might make it for at least half of it...
    Half? It's a hockey game not a bouncy ball game.
    I've been to Agganis (BU), Alfond (Maine), Alltel (Mankato), Berry (NMU), Boston Garden (Beanpot), Conte (BC), DECC (UMD), Gutterson (Vermont), Hobey Baker (Princeton), Houston Fieldhouse (RPI), Joe Louis (GLI), Kohl (Wisconsin), Lawson (WMU), Lynah (Cornell), MacInnes (MTU), MSG (BU/Cornell), Mariucci (Minnesota), Matthews (NU), Munn (MSU), National Hockey Center (SCSU), Ralph (ND), Ridder (Minnesota), TD Banknorth (Quinnipiac), Whittemore (UNH), Xcel (Final Five), and Yost (Michigan).

    Comment


    • Re: Minnesota High School Hockey 09-10: Pack your bags, we're going to St. Paul!

      Originally posted by CollegeHockeyAddict View Post
      Half? It's a hockey game not a bouncy ball game.
      Yes, but if I get there midway through the 2nd...it'll be half the game...I thought engineers were supposed to be good at math.
      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
      Originally posted by Quizmire
      mns, this is why i love you.

      Originally posted by Markt
      MNS - forking genius.

      Originally posted by asterisk hat
      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

      Originally posted by hockeybando
      I am a fan of MNS.

      Comment


      • Re: Minnesota High School Hockey 09-10: Pack your bags, we're going to St. Paul!

        Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
        Yes, but if I get there midway through the 2nd...it'll be half the game...I thought engineers were supposed to be good at math.
        As a Sioux fan, his sports fandom always revolve around halves......

        .....usually the second half of the season. Much like this year. Again.
        Bruce Ciskie > PA

        Everyone should believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer.

        Blizzard Drinking: Duluth's Answer to Gulf Coast Hurricane Parties

        Comment


        • Re: Minnesota High School Hockey 09-10: Pack your bags, we're going to St. Paul!

          Wild are on tonight, but I think Blaine-Minnetonka is probably the better option. Bjudstad scores 1-0 Blaine.

          EDIT: Tonka finds the back of the net finally. Blaine's goalie playing really well too.

          EDIT 2: Tonk has owned play for the first half of the game, but Blaine's goalie is playing insane. Blaine 2 Tonka 1 - Gopher Recruit Justin Holl ties the game up. 2-2.
          Last edited by ScoobyDoo; 12-21-2009, 09:42 PM.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

          Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

          Comment


          • Re: Minnesota High School Hockey 09-10: Pack your bags, we're going to St. Paul!

            Cripes, what a night to not finish. I bet Tonka has held the puck 75% of the game and yet are tied.

            Comment


            • Re: Minnesota High School Hockey 09-10: Pack your bags, we're going to St. Paul!

              Just got back from the game, it was very entertaining.
              Bjugstad, Holl and Gardner are 3 very impressive players coming up for the Gophers. But what is up with Max Coatta! He is a helluva player as freshman!

              There was a huge group of scouts at the game, some were even wearing something that gave away who they were with. I saw the Flames, Capitals, and Canucks, then shirtless guy pointed out a guy wearing a sweater with a Nanooks logo on it also.

              Also, Joey Benik was at the game, is just as ugly in person as he appears to be in pictures. We also ran into Ricky Doriott, Defenseman from Tech.
              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

              RIP - Kirby

              Comment


              • Re: Minnesota High School Hockey 09-10: Pack your bags, we're going to St. Paul!

                Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                Just got back from the game, it was very entertaining.
                Bjugstad, Holl and Gardner are 3 very impressive players coming up for the Gophers. But what is up with Max Coatta! He is a helluva player as freshman!

                There was a huge group of scouts at the game, some were even wearing something that gave away who they were with. I saw the Flames, Capitals, and Canucks, then shirtless guy pointed out a guy wearing a sweater with a Nanooks logo on it also.

                Also, Joey Benik was at the game, is just as ugly in person as he appears to be in pictures. We also ran into Ricky Doriott, Defenseman from Tech.
                Wow, I'm so glad I missed this game.
                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                Originally posted by Quizmire
                mns, this is why i love you.

                Originally posted by Markt
                MNS - forking genius.

                Originally posted by asterisk hat
                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

                Originally posted by hockeybando
                I am a fan of MNS.

                Comment


                • Re: Minnesota High School Hockey 09-10: Pack your bags, we're going to St. Paul!

                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post

                  There was a huge group of scouts at the game, some were even wearing something that gave away who they were with. I saw the Flames, Capitals, and Canucks, then shirtless guy pointed out a guy wearing a sweater with a Nanooks logo on it also.
                  I recognized the guys from the Leafs, Bruins, Rangers, Coyotes, and Sharks. There were probably about a dozen more that I didn't see or recognize. College-wise, I saw St. Cloud, Alaska, Air Force, and Union, and I'm sure I missed a couple others. A good number of USHL guys were there too.
                  Originally posted by dicaslover
                  Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

                  Originally posted by Kristin
                  Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

                  Western College Hockey Blog

                  Comment


                  • Re: Minnesota High School Hockey 09-10: Pack your bags, we're going to St. Paul!

                    Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                    Cripes, what a night to not finish. I bet Tonka has held the puck 75% of the game and yet are tied.
                    They did. Blaine goalie was insane.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

                    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

                    Comment


                    • Re: Minnesota High School Hockey 09-10: Pack your bags, we're going to St. Paul!

                      Does anybody know why the Holy Angels-Minnetonka game is not on FSN North as is listed? Instead they're showing the high school hockey movie. UGH
                      Last edited by RockTheWhit; 12-28-2009, 02:43 PM.
                      "Oh No! Not Maine! Then where would we get our deodorant that doesn't work?!"-Stephen Colbert

                      Comment


                      • Re: Minnesota High School Hockey 09-10: Pack your bags, we're going to St. Paul!

                        Originally posted by RockTheWhit View Post
                        Does anybody know the the Holy Angels-Minnetonka game is not on FSN North as is listed. Instead they're showing the high school hockey movie. UGH
                        There have been rumors that FSN North is dropping most of their high school hockey programing. Nothing confirmed yet though...

                        Comment


                        • Re: Minnesota High School Hockey 09-10: Pack your bags, we're going to St. Paul!

                          Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                          There have been rumors that FSN North is dropping most of their high school hockey programing. Nothing confirmed yet though...
                          That's very disappointing. Was looking forward to a great game, and I would have driven down had I known it was not going to be televised.
                          "Oh No! Not Maine! Then where would we get our deodorant that doesn't work?!"-Stephen Colbert

                          Comment


                          • Re: Minnesota High School Hockey 09-10: Pack your bags, we're going to St. Paul!

                            That is a bummer. It is easy to believe the expenses outweighing the revenues, though.
                            the state of hockey is good

                            Comment


                            • All is not lost - Minnetonka won.

                              Comment


                              • Re: Minnesota High School Hockey 09-10: Pack your bags, we're going to St. Paul!

                                Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                                All is not lost - Minnetonka won.
                                Indeed . I'll be headed down for the semifinal rematch against St. Thomas tonight and hopefully the championship tomorrow!
                                "Oh No! Not Maine! Then where would we get our deodorant that doesn't work?!"-Stephen Colbert

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X