Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesota High School Hockey 09-10: Pack your bags, we're going to St. Paul!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minnesota High School Hockey 09-10: Pack your bags, we're going to St. Paul!

Who is everyone's favorites to win it all this year? Can Eden Prairie repeat without Leddy? What sleeper has a chance to make some noise in March?

Current rankings from letsplayhockey.com

AA:
    1: Eden Prairie
    2: Minnetonka
    3: Jefferson
    4: Blaine
    5: Hill-Murray
    6: Edina
    7: Benilde-St. Margaret's
    8: Holy Angels
    9: Duluth East
    10: Woodbury
    11: Centennial
    12: Moorhead
    13: Elk River
    14: Cretin-Derham Hall
    15: White Bear Lake
    16: Wayzata
    17: Roseau
    18: Maple Grove
    19: Apple Valley
    20: Andover

A:
    1: Breck
    2: Warroad
    3: St. Thomas Academy
    4: Hermantown
    5: Mahtomedi
    6: St. Cloud Cathedral
    7: Virginia/Mt. Iron-Buhl
    8: Alexandria
    9: Red Wing
    10: South St. Paul
    11: Thief River Falls
    12: Duluth Marshall
    13: International Falls
    14: Rochester Lourdes
    15: Little Falls
    16: Mound-Westonka
    17: Hibbing
    18: Totino-Grace
    19: Blake
    20: Sartell-St. Stephen
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Let's go Skippers!!!!

*clap*clap*clap*clap*clap*

Comment

Re: Minnesota High School Hockey 09-10: Pack your bags, we're going to St. Paul!

Bret Hedican will be inducted this weekend to the North High(North St. Paul) Hall of Fame.

http://review-news.com/main.asp?Sect...ArticleID=5585

The North Boys' Hockey Alumni weekend will be celebrated Dec. 4-5. The alumni game will be held Dec. 4 and North will play Como Park Dec. 5. North Hockey will hold its Hall of Fame induction ceremonies and the "official" retirement of Bret Hedican's jersey during the Dec. 5 game.

Hedican- who went on to gain fame as a Stanley Cup winner in the National Hockey League - and Rich Dille, Chris Bartholomew and Dan Pavel will be inducted into the Polars' Hockey Hall of Fame.

Comment

Re: Minnesota High School Hockey 09-10: Pack your bags, we're going to St. Paul!

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
        Let's go Skippers!!!!

I'm kind of surprised my Eagles are ranked number one. Not known much for men's hockey and last year was Leddy's team I just don't see it continuing this year.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Hockey Day Minnesota is January 23rd in Hermantown...

Let's go Red Knights!!
          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
          Originally posted by Quizmire
          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
            Let's go Skippers!!!!

They will be good this year.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
              They will be good this year.
              Agreed.
              I think they'd be my pre-season pick to win it all.
              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

I think Wayzata may surprise some too. They seem too low in the rankings for me.

Comment

Bjugstad and Blaine will own.
                  the state of hockey is good

Comment

Vermont
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      I'm kind of surprised my Eagles are ranked number one. Not known much for men's hockey and last year was Leddy's team I just don't see it continuing this year.
                      I think EP is up there because of their experience and because they return a lot of other key players - iow I think they're legitimately good. Unfortunately for Minnetonka, this will be the 3rd year (in a row or of the past 4 I forget) in which they have a state tournament winning worthy team that will have to go through arguably the toughest section in state just to get there.

Comment

I didn't see the whole game last night but wow did Edina look fast against b-ville.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                        And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                        Twenty red lights in his honor
                        Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Hey bb_dl, what happened last night with Red Wing?
                          Boosh Factor: 11

Michigan Tech Autographed Goal Pucks

Comment

Once again Section 7 should be a "cake-walk" for Duluth East.
                            Bulldog Hockey: 2011 National Champions! Finally!!!

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                              I think Wayzata may surprise some too. They seem too low in the rankings for me.
                              They're compensating for the fact that many of the best Bantam/Midget players won't play for the HS because of the coach

Comment

Working...
                              X