Your Odd Grooming Habit(s)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Odd Grooming Habit(s)

This old guy I once knew eschewed the Pomade, went with the bacon fat. Winning move?

Re: Your Odd Grooming Habit(s)

Wat???
    FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

I went to high school with a kid that used strawberry jam in his liberty spikes.

Comment

I know a guy who goes to shows, when he's at home and he blows his nose, he don't use tissues or his sleeve, he don't use napkins or any of these, he uses magazines.
          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
            I know a guy who goes to shows, when he's at home and he blows his nose, he don't use tissues or his sleeve, he don't use napkins or any of these, he uses magazines.
            Great song.
            the state of hockey is good

Comment

What if he used nachos?

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
              -Blackadder
              "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
              -Casablanca
              "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
              -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eXCKFMzg2w

I urinate Monopoly money.
                Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Don't completely shave your nostrils. I tried this once, before I realize the hairs in there are your friend. Plus you won't sleep.

Comment

Soak my dentures in Crown Royal Reserve every night. Don't personally consider it odd.
                    Minnesota Hockey

Comment

Frank Zappa recorded a really rockin' song about The Great Illinois Enema Bandit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=sCTzgATx09o
                      Last edited by FreshFish; 11-01-2013, 08:44 AM.
                      "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

I shave once a week. I don't need to shave any more than that
                        tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Testimonial for which I'm receiving no income:

neti pot

THE best way to ensure you breath easier while you sleep. So it's a few moments of that sea water up your nose feeling, but the payoff is waking up way more refreshed cuz you haven't snored yourself awake a dozen times or strained to breath on account of allergies.

Comment

Members of my community often sit around together and pick nits off each other.

When we get a new member from a Minnesota community, it's a mother lode.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                              Members of my community often sit around together and pick nits off each other.

When we get a new member from a Minnesota community, it's a mother lode.
                              A few empirical studies of human social grooming exist.[14][15] They rely on self-report survey and experimental methodology of adults, living primarily in the U.S. and other Western cultures. People report grooming romantic partners more than grooming people they have other types of relationships with such as family members, friends, and strangers. Grooming is associated with increased relationship satisfaction, trust, and experience of family affection while growing up. People who groom, as opposed to touching each other without grooming, are perceived to be better potential parents, more in love with the person they have groomed and more caring and committed to them.[16] Women, but not men, tend to think people who have groomed one another are romantically involved. People also think that if people who have groomed one another are romantically involved, they are in a long-term relationship rather than one that has just begun.[17] Human mutual grooming plays a role in pair-bonding, however, entire industries may be attributed to human social grooming, including hair care (e.g. beauty salons and barber shops) and personal clothes tailoring. There is also some aspect of social grooming in the medical fields of dentistry, dermatology, and plastic surgery. The exchange of resources is grooming or hygienic services for a fee.
                              - Wikipedia

Comment

Working...
                              X