Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rebel Scum!!!

Stop Hacking USCHO!!!

*****https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1234793_10101403278984685_766753681_n.jpg******
    bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Re: Rebel Scum!!!

There are ways around it...

Best part about all this is that I've learned (supposed) Syrians use leetspeak. And have awesome photoshop skills.
    Last edited by XYZ; 09-09-2013, 11:27 AM.
    I wish I am able to live long enough to do all the things I was attributed to.

Comment

Originally posted by XYZ View Post
      There are ways around it...

Best part about all this is that I've learned is that (supposed) Syrians use leetspeak. And have awesome photoshop skills.
      probably some Syrian in the states who still has a cousin over there. That or somebody else was really looking for some lutz tonight.
      bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
        probably some Syrian in the states who still has a cousin over there. That or somebody else was really looking for some lutz tonight.
        Likely the latter.
        I wish I am able to live long enough to do all the things I was attributed to.

Comment

The "Message in English" button doesn't work, at least in terms of proper grammar.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Somebody really didn't like ponies...
            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
            I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Sorry about that, was just testing a new posting algorithm.
              Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!
                It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Wait, what happened?
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                    ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!
                    We get signal. Main screen turn on.
                    Twitter: DanMountSports
                    2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
                      We get signal. Main screen turn on.
                      Somebody set us up the bomb!
                      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Syria decided that the best way to get back at us was to boost our productivity by shutting down USCHO. I fully expect to see this bump reflected in next month's GAO figures.
                        If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

If they think they'll get me on board by hacking a hockey site, they're horribly wrong. Also, of all sites, why this one? And only the fan forum? It's oddly specific. Also, they use hotmail and write in 1337 - how they managed to hack into anything is a mystery.

That was definitely the stupidest thing I saw yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by WiscDC View Post
                            Also, of all sites, why this one? And only the fan forum?
                            Because they are not very good hackers, and can't hit bigger targets.

Script kiddies for the loss!

Comment

Originally posted by WiscDC View Post
                              If they think they'll get me on board by hacking a hockey site, they're horribly wrong. Also, of all sites, why this one? And only the fan forum? It's oddly specific. Also, they use hotmail and write in 1337 - how they managed to hack into anything is a mystery.

That was definitely the stupidest thing I saw yesterday.
                              They probably created code to modify vBulletin software. That won't work on the main site.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                              X