Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I stop USCHO Mobile from being my default?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I stop USCHO Mobile from being my default?

I accidentally hit the Mobile button while on the Fan Forum on my laptop. I keep selecting USCHO 2011 in the small drop down in the bottom left and it will change that screen but when I go to the next page on the site, it goes right back to USCHO Mobile. I know there is a way to get it back to USCHO 2011 permanently but I can't recall how to do that. Help!!!

Re: How do I stop USCHO Mobile from being my default?

Deleting your cookies would get it done, but that would be a real pain for all of the other sites using cookies. Maybe you can find the USCHO cookie?
    Fighting Sioux Forever

Comment

Re: How do I stop USCHO Mobile from being my default?

I'm sure you tried logging out and back in, sometimes that works for me. Usually though I waitva couple days and it corrects...
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
      X