• Show
Clear All

• Nice Planet 5: Insert Catchy Title Here

There we go

Re: Nice Planet 5: Insert Catchy Title Here

http://www.kktv.com/home/headlines/N...?device=tablet

Comment

It takes a special kind of jerk to do this.
      Twitter: DanMountSports
      2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

I'd turn my house into White Trash City if the neighbors actively complained about the ramp... If they don't like the ramp, they sure as hell won't like what I would do to follow up their complaints...
        It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Some idiot thinks it would be a good idea to remake Jaws. Or as they call it now, a reboot.

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
            Some idiot thinks it would be a good idea to remake Jaws. Or as they call it now, a reboot.
            retooth?
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
              I'd turn my house into White Trash City if the neighbors actively complained about the ramp... If they don't like the ramp, they sure as hell won't like what I would do to follow up their complaints...
              *****http://getflocked.com/flockbig_150.png******

Just have a whole flock of em. and lawn gnomes!

*****http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61gVYIIvu4L._SY300_.jpg******
              bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                *****http://getflocked.com/flockbig_150.png******

Just have a whole flock of em. and lawn gnomes!

*****http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61gVYIIvu4L._SY300_.jpg******
                Looks like Baltimore.
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids
                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Something tells me this couple will have a ton of free legal help available. But I can't imagine any lawyer taking on federal ADA and the town's zoning. Once the family gets done with the landscaping that they have already started, the ramp will barely be visible anyway.
                  bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
                  SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
                  All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
                  A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

Anti-abortion protesters force Portland’s rock ’n’ roll deli to close

Comment

Barking moonbat Cook County judge faces hearing to determine if she's "mentally able" to return to the bench.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...0,198227.story
                      2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Why are people worried about their property values? It only matters three times. When you buy the place, when you sell the place and when you have it appraised for taxes. It would seem to me that you would want the value low until you actually sell it. My neighbor is all ticked off because another neighbor has a pile of junk in his yard. She complains that that will bring down property values. She is about 50 and plans to retire here, so they won't be selling the house for 25-30 years at least. By that time our neighbor will be dead and buried and his pile of junk will be gone. So why worry about it?

Comment

No legitimate business owner should have to put up with this sort of stuff (no matter who's doing the protesting, or why). There's got to be a way to protect everyone's rights. Including the rights of the deli owner. Where are the cops in all of this? Personally, I wouldn't want to have to transit through demonstrators to have my lunch. Extreme anti-abortion demonstrators are among the worst, and have been responsible for numerous murders over the years. I've never quite been able to grasp the logic of "killing for life."

My experience has been that generally, people who begin the justification of their behavior by saying "I gotta right," are a*sholes.
                          Last edited by Old Pio; 08-13-2013, 06:40 PM.
                          2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
                            No legitimate business owner should have to put up with this sort of stuff (no matter who's doing the protesting, or why). There's got to be a way to protect everyone's rights. Including the rights of the deli owner. Where are the cops in all of this? Personally, I wouldn't want to have to transit through demonstrators to have my lunch. Extreme anti-abortion demonstrators are among the worst, and have been responsible for numerous murders over the years. I've never quite been able to grasp the logic of "killing for life."
                            The police won't stop them because they aren't breaking the law. The same law that says those Westboro idiots can picket funerals says these clowns can picket outside a Planned Parenthood clinic. We have protesters in our town, even though the PP here is not even equipped to perform abortions and is only a health clinic. The city of Portland has a long history of protests so the city council is nervous about doing anything that will infringe on that right in any way. I don't think they will even consider a new law, much less vote for one.

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                              The police won't stop them because they aren't breaking the law. The same law that says those Westboro idiots can picket funerals says these clowns can picket outside a Planned Parenthood clinic. We have protesters in our town, even though the PP here is not even equipped to perform abortions and is only a health clinic. The city of Portland has a long history of protests so the city council is nervous about doing anything that will infringe on that right in any way. I don't think they will even consider a new law, much less vote for one.
                              And why does he have to shut down his business again?
                              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                              Originally posted by Quizmire
                              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Working...
                              X