X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: My Stanley Cup Runneth Over

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
    Paul Bissonnette... Destroyer of Trolls.

http://deadspin.com/man-trolls-paul-...-ar-1155557874
    A draw? That guy is seriously delusional...Biz destroyed him.
    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
      Biz was rippping on some other toolbox that said if Bissonnette put have as much time to his Twitter as he did his game, then Biz would better. He eviscerated that clown as well with his junior hockey credentials and work out schedule.
      Twitter: DanMountSports
      2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

"All right, we'll call it a draw!"

Comment

NHL Game Center Live unveiled on their website a few days ago. $150 for the year. $160/yr starting November 1st.

I'm spoiled by the MLB.tv package for AppleTV. Games all week. Only the Fox Saturday and ESPN Sunday Night game are blacked out. I know the NHL GCL package has asinine and archaic blackout rules that mean every NBC (understandable), NBCSN (understandable), and NHL-Network (what the what what?!?) are blacked out. I don't think it's worth the $150, but would rather pay $100 at most for the limited number of games I could actually watch of the Wings.
          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
            NHL Game Center Live unveiled on their website a few days ago. $150 for the year. $160/yr starting November 1st.

I'm spoiled by the MLB.tv package for AppleTV. Games all week. Only the Fox Saturday and ESPN Sunday Night game are blacked out. I know the NHL GCL package has asinine and archaic blackout rules that mean every NBC (understandable), NBCSN (understandable), and NHL-Network (what the what what?!?) are blacked out. I don't think it's worth the $150, but would rather pay $100 at most for the limited number of games I could actually watch of the Wings.
            For what it's worth, it's very easy to use a proxy to trick GCL into thinking you're over in Europe, and then there are no blackouts. I watched the playoffs this year this way.
            UNH Wildcat Hockey

Comment

With an Apple TV? Not looking into watching via laptop. Would rather just watch on the HDTV.
              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

From the Twitterverse
                Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger
                Waiver Wire: Minnesota Wild place Bjorn Krupp on Unconditional Waivers for the purpose of terminating the Contract.
                Bad puns....
                Guess he did not have a big enough cannon from the blue line..

If he signs with HIFK, they can have Thiessen-Krupp
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids
                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Thoughts on the new jersey for Team USA?

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Whoever came up with the idea for the stars and the fake neck laces should be sacked....
                    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                    Originally posted by Quizmire
                    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Whoever came up with the idea for the stars and the fake neck laces should be sacked....
                      If they wanted retro, then they should've went with the Squaw Valley ones or the 1980 Lake Placid ones (to troll the Russians.)

Comment

Agreed. Other than that, I have no issue with it.

If they wanted retro, then they should've went with the Squaw Valley ones or the 1980 Lake Placid ones (to troll the Russians.)
                        Not a bad idea. Although the Squaw Valley ones look a little too Ranger-ish for my tastes.
                        If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Working...
                        X