X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice planet 4: Take 2. Action!

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    That is a great show.
    The people on that show are f-in GOOD. I love the challenges that really test their marksmanship, like using a bow and arrow or shooting while being strapped to a moving ferris wheel (OK, so it wasn't an actual ferris wheel, but you get the point).
    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
      Many of who?

Thugs that we regularly read articles about, posted here, that go out and kill other people.
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
        Thugs that we regularly read articles about, posted here, that go out and kill other people.

Oh, those people.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
          What the hell does his name have to do with not being stupid enough to point your gun at a cop?
          Likely named by one or more of his biological parents and stupidity appears to be hereditary. Whether by nature or nurture.

And if my parents had given me that stupid of a name I might be angry enough to try and shoot people too.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
            Likely named by one or more of his biological parents and stupidity appears to be hereditary. Whether by nature or nurture.

And if my parents had given me that stupid of a name I might be angry enough to try and shoot people too.
            He's probabaly too dumb to realize that he has that stupid of a name.
            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Moms Mabley used to speculate that Chinese people named their kids by throwing a handful of silverware up in the air. BOING TWING DING DONG BLANG
              2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

I thought it was a handful of quarters. Oh well...,

I don't care if the kid's name is Shaaliver, Shabooka, or Donald ****ing Trump. You point a gun at a cop, you deserve to take a dirt nap.
                FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                  I don't care if the kid's name is Shaaliver, Shabooka, or Donald ****ing Trump. You point a gun at a cop, you deserve to take a dirt nap.
                  Pretty much.

At the very least, it falls under the "play with fire, get burned" category.
                  If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hammer View Post

Correct, which is why I was annoyed by the name question.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post

Yep!

I would think the cop would have to deal with all of the paperwork that would happen with you peacefully putting you weapon down, allowing them to arrest you and take you into custody, and all of the booking rigamoral that happens rather than all of the fukcing paperwork and BS he's going to have to go thru if he is forced to have to draw his weapon and shoot to kill at you.

Honestly, the Chris Rock PSA should be aired a lot more often.
                      bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

That stupid roommate law got a revote and guess what.

http://watertowndailytimes.com/artic...WS03/708069886
                        Twitter: DanMountSports
                        2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Mascot Fired for not being Fat Enough

Bradford City is replacing its mascot, the "City Gent," after the man playing him for 19 years lost too much weight. Be warned, this story is very British.

Lenny Berry has served as the Bantams' mascot since 1994, portraying the City Gent, a jolly, portly character modeled after the club's former chairman, Stafford Heginbotham. (So British!) But after being diagnosed with diabetes (or in British, "the sugar-woozies"), Berry lost about 100 pounds from his 250-pound frame.

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                            Well that's a shame. Hopefully they do something special for him, maybe a public relations position. Good on him for losing the weight.
                            Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Bad driver.....even worse shooter

A man apparently speeding in Norfolk, Va., accidentally shot himself in the groin after he waved a firearm at bystanders who told him to slow down, police told FoxNews.com
                              Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

Originally posted by SteveP View Post
                                Bad driver.....even worse shooter
                                'Murica

Comment

Working...
                                X