This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice planet 4: Take 2. Action!

Soon, old people won't be able to fly. After all, their canes are weapons. http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nationa...RXHL5iQmhb26tM

Comment

Customer of the week...

This is why people who work in retail and the service industry are underpaid...
      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
      Originally posted by Quizmire
      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by cF[Authentic] View Post
        http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/10/world/...nce/index.html

The religion of peace strikes again!

(Sorry if its not hyperlinked, I'm posting from my phone)
        GD Islamist savages!
        2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

I thought this was 2013 and not 1963.

http://www.wwnytv.com/news/local/Man...210879011.html
          Twitter: DanMountSports
          2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

It's only Monday, already 10 shot.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...,4474847.story

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
              Customer of the week...

Nobody should have to put up with psychotic bullies. I'm reminded of that a*shat who drove to a Chick-fil-A to badger the worker in the drive thru about corporate attitudes on gays, all the while taping his exegesis. IIRC, it cost him his job. 'Course there are other ways to deal with these people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsJRKDpqX6Y

Tell me it isn't satisfying to see at least two sassy b*tches getting what's coming to them.
              Last edited by Old Pio; 06-10-2013, 08:37 PM.

Comment

More Allah u snackbars behaving true to the "religion of peace": 15-year old executed in front of his parents. Evidently for a "bad attitude."

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...nt-of-parents/
                Last edited by Old Pio; 06-10-2013, 08:56 PM.

Comment

I'd put money on them being drunk. Some of the petty sh*t that starts fights never ceases to amaze me. Isn't that the second fast food violence video you've dug up in the past year?

You're in a *ing McDonalds, ordering mediocre drunk food, and you throw a fit over the cashier making sure your greenback isn't rubber? Jeebus.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                    Customer of the week...

She got her info dropped. The Internet hate machine is on the case.
                    Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                      She got her info dropped. The Internet hate machine is on the case.
                      I watched until she threatened to get her lawyer. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? JFC. I'd have told her where to go right then and there, and not worried about getting fired. F that B.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        I'd put money on them being drunk. Some of the petty sh*t that starts fights never ceases to amaze me. Isn't that the second fast food violence video you've dug up in the past year?

You're in a *ing McDonalds, ordering mediocre drunk food, and you throw a fit over the cashier making sure your greenback isn't rubber? Jeebus.
                        Actually, it's the same clip. I just enjoy watching it. As you may recall, the initial reporting on the incident was that the employee was out of line. He had a record. And faced charges. Drunk the "ladies" may have been, but the video clearly shows they were sober enough to assault the guy, followed up by threats to assault him some more. Climbing over the counter and heading to the back. Drunk or not, they got exactly what was coming to them. And either the charges against him were dropped or he was acquitted, because he wasn't guilty of anything, except defending himself.
                        Last edited by Old Pio; 06-10-2013, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                          I watched until she threatened to get her lawyer. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? JFC. I'd have told her where to go right then and there, and not worried about getting fired. F that B.
                          In my two years at Arby's during high school, I don't know how I never ran into this type of d-bag during summers when I worked the lunch rush. Maybe I'm just getting old and have forgotten, but that seems unlikely.

Comment

In my two years at Arby's during high school, I don't know how I never ran into this type of d-bag during summers when I worked the lunch rush. Maybe I'm just getting old and have forgotten, but that seems unlikely.
                            Most people aren't so lacking in human graces that they think taking their frustrations out on a kid is the proper thing to do. Instead of spitting in her order, they should have spit in her face.

I'm reminded of the time Homer told Bart and Lisa that if they didn't behave, he'd take 'em to Arby's.
                            Last edited by Old Pio; 06-10-2013, 09:33 PM.

Comment

I ran into some bad customers, really bad ones, but NOTHING like this. Maybe in this day and age of the interwebs and wanting to be famous for SOMEthing is a factor?
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                                I ran into some bad customers, really bad ones, but NOTHING like this. Maybe in this day and age of the interwebs and wanting to be famous for SOMEthing is a factor?
                                The poor kid only had to deal with this b*tch once. Imagine having to work with her. Or worse, coming home to her every night (shudder). She did seem to be really enthusiastic about putting her video on You Tube (just as the a*shat who bullied the Chick-fil-A lady was). Perhaps someone should explain to this budding Orson Welles about orienting her "camera" on the horizontal.

Comment

Working...
                                X