Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NHL Playoffs 2013: Shut up, Pierre...

Derpy derp derpy derp

Tie game.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Oduya... Oh he does.
      Twitter: DanMountSports
      2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

This just got interesting.
        It Happened!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bomber View Post
          This just got REALLY interesting.
          Fixed. It's been a great game to watch.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
            So, let's say a small mom and pop store happens to be a leading retailer of a well known soft drink. If the soft drink company wants to treat the owner of that store to a round of golf and dinner, this is a conflict of interest? Whoever makes those rules can kiss my azz.
            Small companies do not have the rules, nor do they need the rules that a large audited corporation needs.
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
              Fixed. It's been a great game to watch.
              Better than any of the NBA finals games so far...I know, I know, going way out on a limb for that one.
              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
              Originally posted by Quizmire
              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                Better than any of the NBA finals games so far...I know, I know, going way out on a limb for that one.
                Better than the what now?

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                  Small companies do not have the rules, nor do they need the rules that a large audited corporation needs.
                  That's what I've been trying to tell ya. I own the company... I have no conflict with myself.

C'mon B's. What looked like a sure win, now we have to steal it.
                  'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                    Game one was OK, but the last two have 12-pack ugly.
                    Twitter: DanMountSports
                    2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                      That's what I've been trying to tell ya. I own the company... I have no conflict with myself.

C'mon B's. What looked like a sure win, now we have to steal it.
                      Ah, but do other competing companies that do business with your company object, and might they take their business elsewhere?

Comment

Kane
                        Bergeron
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids
                        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                        X