Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NHL Playoffs 2013: Shut up, Pierre...

Originally posted by joecct View Post
    Does the person getting the tickets have anything to do with purchasing? If so, possible conflict.
    LOL. Yea... I sell the product, order the product, buy the product, pay all the bills, the payroll, employee health insurance, IRA's, vehicles, fuel bills, yada, yada, yada... with my money. Conflict this!
    'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Does the person getting the tickets have anything to do with purchasing? If so, possible conflict.
      I really don't see a conflict at all...
      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
      Originally posted by Quizmire
      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

That was a BS call on Chara
        Originally posted by Bakunin
        Learning the history and actually suffering through it are very different things. You simply can't appreciate a title as much if you don't suffer through a lot of failure beforehand. To put it another way, if MNS ever gets any, he'll appreciate the experience on a far deeper level than the rest of us did when it was our first time, simply because he's gone far longer and failed far more than we ever did.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
          I really don't see a conflict at all...
          With business, there could always be a conflict. We're not even supposed to accept free calendars from our trucking companies/small parcel shippers, because of possible favoritism (yes, I'm using the extreme with the calendar). "This company gives us free stuff, and this other one doesn't. Let's go with the company that gives us free stuff!" That sorta thing.

Anyway, good game so far.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Chickens@NU View Post
            That was a BS call on Chara
            That guy almost gave himself whiplash with the embellishment.
            'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Much better period for the Hawks. But still losing. Nothing to show for all that PP time. Not good.
              It Happened!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bomber View Post
                Much better period for the Hawks. But still losing. Nothing to show for all that PP time. Not good.
                Need Flomax
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids
                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                  With business, there could always be a conflict.
                  So, let's say a small mom and pop store happens to be a leading retailer of a well known soft drink. If the soft drink company wants to treat the owner of that store to a round of golf and dinner, this is a conflict of interest? Whoever makes those rules can kiss my azz.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                    So, let's say a small mom and pop store happens to be a leading retailer of a well known soft drink. If the soft drink company wants to treat the owner of that store to a round of golf and dinner, this is a conflict of interest? Whoever makes those rules can kiss my azz.
                    I don't necessarily agree with the policy, but then again, I am not the policy-maker.

My old job, we were treated to many things: dinners, etc. from the shipping companies and customers.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                      I don't necessarily agree with the policy, but then again, I am not the policy-maker.

My old job, we were treated to many things: dinners, etc. from the shipping companies and customers.
                      Our SAN hardware vendor has paid for a bar night/strip club trip/lapdances for our backup & storage teams and executives. Perks are perks.

Comment

Man, the B's are sniping tonight!

Comment

And then CHI says "Not yet, chowdaheads!"

Comment

The Hawks miss Stalberg's speed. #OverCoaching
                            It Happened!!!!

Comment

Wow

Comment

Krug finally looks like a rookie.

Comment

Working...
                                X