X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd Term Part 4: Donkeys, Elephants, and Porcupines

Continue.

Re: 2nd Term Part 4: Donkeys, Elephants, and Porcupines

Have to wonder how the MSM was covering for Obama last year in light of what we know from the Pickering/Mullen report and the previous Congressional testimony. Did they not report 4 Americans had died? Seems like I might have come across that info back then.

Anyway, here's a summary of the e-mails. Again, can someone please explain to me where the cover-up is?

http://theweek.com/article/index/244...azi-email-dump
    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

So, Scooby, one liberal group was audited, and that somehow equates with systematic targeting of many conservative groups? Not so nice a try there.
      Originally posted by Priceless
      Good to see you're so reasonable.
      Originally posted by ScoobyDoo
      Very well, said.
      Originally posted by Rover
      A fair assessment Bob.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Gray View Post
        So, Scooby, one liberal group was audited, and that somehow equates with systematic targeting of many conservative groups? Not so nice a try there.
        You want them to target liberal groups that's fine by me. Sounds like none of the conservative groups lost their tax exempt status.

Did any groups actually lose their tax-exempt status?
        Nope. To date, no conservative groups have been identified that actually had their tax-exempt status revoked because of IRS scrutiny.

So what are they complaining about?
        They had to provide a large amount of information to keep that status
        Now if they had had their status taken away THAT would have been a scandal.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...al-in-one-faq/

Sounds like all they did was bother them for more "proof" that they were who they said they were. Maybe right now to "fix this" we should just have all the rest of the 501(c)4's pony up. Personally I'd rather have them all abolished anyway.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          Sounds like none of the conservative groups lost their tax exempt status.
          So you're ok with harrassment and all as long as tax exempt status isn't lost in the end? Wow. Do you work for the IRS or something? Even your partisan President isn't being obtuse like you.
          Very well, said.
          A fair assessment Bob.

Comment

So you're ok with harrassment and all as long as tax exempt status isn't lost in the end? Wow. Do you work for the IRS or something? Even your partisan President isn't being obtuse like you.
            In the previous thread I said it was wrong. I agree with Obama and what he is doing about it.

But, seriously, someone got harrassed by the IRS? Alert the ****ing media.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

In the previous thread I said it was wrong. I agree with Obama and what he is doing about it.

But, seriously, someone got harrassed by the IRS? Alert the ****ing media.
              Not just someone, but a particular group, based on their political perspective. But, that's obvious to anyone willing with an iota of perspective in this.
              Very well, said.
              A fair assessment Bob.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                Have to wonder how the MSM was covering for Obama last year in light of what we know from the Pickering/Mullen report and the previous Congressional testimony. Did they not report 4 Americans had died? Seems like I might have come across that info back then.

Anyway, here's a summary of the e-mails. Again, can someone please explain to me where the cover-up is?

http://theweek.com/article/index/244...azi-email-dump
                They're not going to say where the cover-up is because there is no cover-up. They will get around this by saying "You aren't worth the time" or "You're just a troll" or some other hogwash...then they will carry on as though there is a cover-up just so they can feel good. I say let them. They can say whatever they want to, it won't change the political reality in Washington or the rest of the country. If it makes them feel better, let them ramble on with their foolishness. It's a shame so many of them lack the same "live and let live" philosophy when it comes to things like interracial gay marriage.

Comment

Oh look, Benghazi e-mails to show the White House was covering it up. Or is this not on your list of approved news sources? http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...ms_724603.html

Comment

Not just someone, but a particular group, based on their political perspective. But, that's obvious to anyone willing with an iota of perspective in this.
                    Do you need a tissue?

Seriously, this does not (nor do any of the others) rise to the level of outing CIA operatives or going to war under false pretenses. This is all nothingness. Where's the beef?

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                      They're not going to say where the cover-up is because there is no cover-up. They will get around this by saying "You aren't worth the time" or "You're just a troll" or some other hogwash...then they will carry on as though there is a cover-up just so they can feel good. I say let them. They can say whatever they want to, it won't change the political reality in Washington or the rest of the country. If it makes them feel better, let them ramble on with their foolishness. It's a shame so many of them lack the same "live and let live" philosophy when it comes to things like interracial gay marriage.
                      Oh I don't expect them to man up, I just like having some fun at their expense. As they wouldn't drop Benghazi when they thought they had found something, neither will I when its been proven there's nothing there. Again for the Flaggys and Opies of the world, a full public hearing by Issa's committee ought to get to the bottom of how thorough Mullen and Pickering's investigation was with both of them testifying under oath, so I'm not sure why that hasn't been scheduled yet.
                      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                        Oh I don't expect them to man up, I just like having some fun at their expense. As they wouldn't drop Benghazi when they thought they had found something, neither will I when its been proven there's nothing there. Again for the Flaggys and Opies of the world, a full public hearing by Issa's committee ought to get to the bottom of how thorough Mullen and Pickering's investigation was with both of them testifying under oath, so I'm not sure why that hasn't been scheduled yet.
                        What is your obsession with the public hearing? Are you wanting to go and protest with your Code Pink buddies or something?

Comment

Do you need a tissue?

Seriously, this does not (nor do any of the others) rise to the level of outing CIA operatives or going to war under false pretenses. This is all nothingness. Where's the beef?
                          So anything short of war is nothingness. You're in rich form today.
                          Very well, said.
                          A fair assessment Bob.

Comment

So anything short of war is nothingness. You're in rich form today.
                            I am. Thanks, Bob.

Comment

I don't know if this is part of the 501(c)(3) rules, but pro-life groups were instructed by the IRS to either promote abortion or not protest Planned Parenthood. http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes...arenthood.html

Comment

Working...
                              X