X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2nd Term Part 4: Donkeys, Elephants, and Porcupines

Originally posted by TimP View Post
    Like Curt Schilling? How abotu the trailer-trash in flyover country? Republicans generally represent the lower dregs of society. If they knew how to make money, they would have done so.
    Oh Rover, the bit is getting old.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
      Well, those things do have sharp edges

Isn't it a hassle to get those TSA jobs? I remember looking at the qualifications when the job originated but decided it wasn't for me. Did they change the requirements or what? For a job that looked difficult to get there are an awful lot of stupid people doing it.
      Yeah, he could have used it as a ninja throwing star. Maybe the fact that they're unionized now has something to do with standards.
      2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Isn't it a hassle to get those TSA jobs? I remember looking at the qualifications when the job originated but decided it wasn't for me. Did they change the requirements or what? For a job that looked difficult to get there are an awful lot of stupid people doing it.
        When the job is as repetitive as it is, but failures abound, you have to wonder if the training could be better. I suspect it could benefit from a major overhaul. Just because a high school diploma is all you have, doesn't make you a moron.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
          Yeah, he could have used it as a ninja throwing star. Maybe the fact that they're unionized now has something to do with standards.
          Of course. It's the union's fault. I should have guessed.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            When the job is as repetitive as it is, but failures abound, you have to wonder if the training could be better. I suspect it could benefit from a major overhaul. Just because a high school diploma is all you have, doesn't make you a moron.
            Looking through the website, I see another reason the TSA lowers standards...these jobs are in the middle of nowhere. Yakutat, Kodiak and Bethel in Alaska; Huron, Watertown and Aberdeen in South Dakota; Minot, Willistown, Dickinson and Devil's Lake in North Dakota; Alliance and Grand Island in Nebraska etc. Who the hell wants to work in Yakutat, wherever that is? They do have an opening in Guam though...that would be an interesting location.

Comment

Looking through the website, I see another reason the TSA lowers standards...these jobs are in the middle of nowhere. Yakutat, Kodiak and Bethel in Alaska; Huron, Watertown and Aberdeen in South Dakota; Minot, Willistown, Dickinson and Devil's Lake in North Dakota; Alliance and Grand Island in Nebraska etc. Who the hell wants to work in Yakutat, wherever that is? They do have an opening in Guam though...that would be an interesting location.
              I have an aunt, retired from delivery for the Postal Service, who works as a TSA agent at the Marathon Key airport. As you might imagine, the work in the Keys is gravy. She and her husband (my blood uncle) have spent he past 6-7 years barely affording to live at a house they built on Big Pine Key. They're currently trying to sell for $$$$$$, so they can buy a motor home and spend their last years traveling the country.

Comment

Impeach! Throw him out! Lock him up!

http://t.co/7UMmhXTLC7

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                  Impeach! Throw him out! Lock him up!

http://t.co/7UMmhXTLC7
                  Looks like an extra large magazine there!
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Of course. It's the union's fault. I should have guessed.
                    Not you. Ever. Unions are good! Just ask Jock Yablonski. Or any of the various Teamsters presidents who spent time in prison. Or Victor Riesel.
                    Last edited by Old Pio; 06-16-2013, 02:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      Oh Rover, the bit is getting old.
                      Hey don't look at me. I was in Newport all weekend and trust me, you idiots weren't on my mind!
                      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

So, with all that this administration has been doing, I keep wondering why outfits such as Fox Snooze, one of the UK papers (I want to say Daily Mail but can't remember if it was another one), ESPN, and the like are trying to keep people focused on football players, basketball players, and what celebrities are wearing. Then, I read excerpt snippets from a recently recovered diary of a teenage young woman living in Germany during WWII. Unlike Anne Frank, she was one of the pacified citizens. We'd refer to them today as "sheeple". Perhaps we need to learn from this why people need to be informed. It may be too late, though.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...n-8660484.html

Comment

Remember the days (not so long ago) when Little Dick's "whistling past the graveyard brigade" was giddy that his scandals hadn't affected his poll numbers? Not so much anymore.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...controversies/

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
                            Remember the days (not so long ago) when Little Dick's "whistling past the graveyard brigade" was giddy that his scandals hadn't affected his poll numbers? Not so much anymore.

Oh but it's SOOOOOOOO much better than that evil Bush!

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Pio View Post

Oh please Opie. Congressional knuckledraggers would kill for an approval rating within 20 points of the O. Lets just say those of us in the Rover Brigade aren't too worried.
                              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                                Oh please Opie. Congressional knuckledraggers would kill for an approval rating within 20 points of the O. Lets just say those of us in the Rover Brigade aren't too worried.
                                You think a third term is going to happen or something?

Comment

Working...
                                X