X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Just what IS "marriage" anyway?

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
    Maybe it would be a good idea if we stopped assuming every person should be a 'them' or 'us', labeled as a liberal or a conservative and actually listen to what they think. Most people aren't on one end of the bell curve or the other and shockingly have a wide variety of views depending on the subject. Bob and I agree whole heartedly on some things and absolutely not on others.
    That takes too much time. You're clearly one of the lizard people.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

*****http://static.happyplace.com/assets/images/2013/03/51535d70c9c46.jpg******

Comment

I'd say nice try, but it wasn't.
        Originally posted by Priceless
        Good to see you're so reasonable.
        Originally posted by ScoobyDoo
        Very well, said.
        Originally posted by Rover
        A fair assessment Bob.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
          That takes too much time. You're clearly one of the lizard people.
          :sits at desk flicking forked tongue in and out:

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
            :sits at desk flicking forked tongue in and out:
            Was that one of your relatives that fought Kirk on the desolate planet?
            Very well, said.
            A fair assessment Bob.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Gray View Post
              Again, people are now ok with human understanding coming from anywhere but religion. Somehow the possibility that religion could inform us in any way is just beyond the pale of possibility to many people.
              Does this change the fact the same % of non-religious and religious folk would agree that murder is wrong and should be against the law? And any guess as to the source behind the vast majority of your strawman (honor killings) argument? (I'll give you a hint - it isn't secularism in America. )

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                Does this change the fact the same % of non-religious and religious folk would agree that murder is wrong and should be against the law? And any guess as to the source behind the vast majority of your strawman (honor killings) argument? (I'll give you a hint - it isn't secularism in America. )
                I think you have me confused with another poster. I haven't said anything about honor killings. Try resetting.
                Very well, said.
                A fair assessment Bob.

Comment

I think you have me confused with another poster. I haven't said anything about honor killings. Try resetting.
                  To a left-winger, elephants and porcupines look exactly the same.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                    To a left-winger, elephants and porcupines look exactly the same.
                    Maybe he's another of these dinosaur haters that have been popping up in this thread. Leave the poor diplodocuses alone!
                    Very well, said.
                    A fair assessment Bob.

Comment

Maybe he's another of these dinosaur haters that have been popping up in this thread. Leave the poor diplodocuses alone!
                      Sam Neill doesn't look anything like Jesus!
                      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Gray View Post
                        So you didn't read the post you responded to? Or is this just another one of your convenient dodges when being shown to not have a point?

Comment

So you didn't read the post you responded to? Or is this just another one of your convenient dodges when being shown to not have a point?
                          No, he didn't say anything about honour killings. That was me. What is your issue, if any?

Comment

See post after yours to help you with your confusion.
                            Very well, said.
                            A fair assessment Bob.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                              Not all religious or spiritual people are as unforgiving as the examples you read in textbooks. What did you expect, the Spanish Inquisition? NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!
                              ******* width="560" height="315">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NUMkcBctE7c?hl=en_US&version=3">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NUMkcBctE7c?hl=en_US&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true">

The only religion I want making the rules for my country is Zeus...everyone else's Lord and Savior is lazy and not worth my time
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Nice try, Bob but obfuscation with duck and cover is your m.o. so not a surprise. Time to add you to ignore like Flag once and for all.

Comment

Working...
                                X