Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2009 Green Bay Packers - NFC North the 3-4 way

Originally posted by ajoyce02 View Post
    I've long been happy the Packers have their QB of the future, but to see Favre lead the Vikings to a Super Bowl would've been just a bit too much to stomach.

Not to mention the two week love fest had the Vikings won tonight and the 2 weeks of hype in the cities. I'd be ready to move to like Vermont by Thursday.

Again, thank god my ears have been spared. Now I get to listen to the complaining. Much more fun.
    Oh, don't get me wrong. If MN had won, I'd be sick of the Favre/Peyton talk by now (tonight). But looking at this past page of posts.....I dunno, I thought Packer fans were better than that (and you know how I hate the *ing Packers and their fans).
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      Oh, don't get me wrong. If MN had won, I'd be sick of the Favre/Peyton talk by now (tonight). But looking at this past page of posts.....I dunno, I thought Packer fans were better than that (and you know how I hate the *ing Packers and their fans).
      The stuff here is no worse than it would be from Vikings fans if a Vikings legend were to go to Green Bay to play for the Packers. It's just the nature of sports.
      04-05 Pick Your Bow(e)ls Champion
      USCHO Virtual Stock Exchange Guru

Originally posted by Dirty
      I don't think you're weird, just a completely worthless sack of monkey poo.
      Originally posted by UMDBulldogHockeyIsKing
      I am saying it right here. ajoyce is the HA guru.

Comment

The stuff here is no worse than it would be from Vikings fans if a Vikings legend were to go to Green Bay to play for the Packers. It's just the nature of sports.
        I guess. I can't say, since I've never been on that side of the coin, so to speak.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

I'd have been hellap^ssed if Al Noga went to the Packers!
          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
            I'd have been hella******ed if Al Noga went to the Packers!
            What about Wasswa Seranga?

Comment

I wouldn't blame you.
              04-05 Pick Your Bow(e)ls Champion
              USCHO Virtual Stock Exchange Guru

Originally posted by Dirty
              I don't think you're weird, just a completely worthless sack of monkey poo.
              Originally posted by UMDBulldogHockeyIsKing
              I am saying it right here. ajoyce is the HA guru.

Comment

Originally posted by Brett Favre
                I wouldn’t say months. I know people are rolling their eyes or will roll their eyes. In a situation like this, I really don’t want to make a decision right now based only on what’s happened. I do know the year could not have gone any better aside of us going to Miami. I really enjoy the guys and I just wonder if I could hold up, especially after a day like today, that was pretty draining physically and mentally. I am going to go home and a couple days, just talk it over with the family.
                Here we go again
                Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                  Here we go again
                  In other news....water is wet.
                  Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                  Originally posted by Quizmire
                  mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                  MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                  MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                  I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                    In other news....water is wet.
                    In other news, bigblue is on cougar patrol...am I the only one getting his texts?
                    Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

In other news, bigblue is on cougar patrol...am I the only one getting his texts?
                      I'm not hearing from Ernie, Bert.

Comment

He texted me once. Saying it's "The best party ever!!"

He's taking the loss well...
                        Helps that he didn't really care in the first place...
                        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                        Originally posted by Quizmire
                        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• With the beating he took today I can't really blame him for wanting time to think it over. Of course if he went the entire game unscathed he'd probably do the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                            Wow, looking at this page, this is pathetic. How sad you guys are. Can't even celebrate the start of a promising new era with a darn good QB (yes, I'm serious) and want to revel in the sorrows of others.
                            We have the energy to do both.
                            Still No Championships - R.I.P. 3/23/2008

"It's a great day to be great!" Greg Jennings 2/6/11

"I don't step on toes, LittleJohn, I step on necks!" - C. Norris

I've got the fever and the only prescription is more cowbell.

2008 D3 Poster of the Year
                            2007 D3 Tournament of Posters Champion
                            2005-2006 D3 Rookie Poster of the Year
                            Boycotting that steaming pantload Relevant Radio since 10/25/06!

Comment

Originally posted by MW4Bucky&SNC View Post
                              We have the energy to do both.
                              Right. Beer has wonderous powers.
                              "Career highlights? I had two - I got an intentional walk from Sandy Koufax and I got out of a rundown against the Mets." - Bob Uecker

Read my blog! gbsportsguy.wordpress.com

Comment

The Packers almost signed Spurgeon Wynn two seasons ago if that counts.
                                Still No Championships - R.I.P. 3/23/2008

"It's a great day to be great!" Greg Jennings 2/6/11

"I don't step on toes, LittleJohn, I step on necks!" - C. Norris

I've got the fever and the only prescription is more cowbell.

2008 D3 Poster of the Year
                                2007 D3 Tournament of Posters Champion
                                2005-2006 D3 Rookie Poster of the Year
                                Boycotting that steaming pantload Relevant Radio since 10/25/06!

Comment

Working...
                                X