Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2009 Green Bay Packers - NFC North the 3-4 way

Originally posted by XYZ View Post
    This is why you don't run your mouth until you've won it all.
    This article is all you need to know about that.

Comment

Brett Favre has thrown an INT on the last offensive play of the season for the last three teams he has played for (GB in NFC Championship Game vs. NYG; NYJ in Regular Season; MIN in NFC Championship Game vs. NO).

Kind of fitting for the career he has had. It really is feast-or-famine with him. Glad it was famine this year.
      University of Minnesota Golden Gophers
      National Champions 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002, 2003

Comment

This is why you don't run your mouth until you've won it all.
        You guys have been running your mouth all year and b^tching at every turn about Favre. How many Vikings fans really ran their mouth? I thought the Vikings were going to win this game based entirely on my heart. And they obviously should have won. Sloppy play stopped them. I'm not surprised though. That's what they do.
        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
          You guys have been running your mouth all year and b^tching at every turn about Favre. How many Vikings fans really ran their mouth? I thought the Vikings were going to win this game based entirely on my heart. And they obviously should have won. Sloppy play stopped them. I'm not surprised though. That's what they do.

Shut up and go another road trip to Tech.
          I wish I am able to live long enough to do all the things I was attributed to.

Comment

Shut up and go another road trip to Tech.
            Nice comeback. Sorry for speaking the truth about the situation.
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Nice comeback. Sorry for speaking the truth about the situation.
              UND jersey up on ebay. Hurry go!
              I wish I am able to live long enough to do all the things I was attributed to.

Comment

UND jersey up on ebay. Hurry go!
                You have anger problems, don't you?
                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

You have anger problems, don't you?
                  In fairness, nobody likes a person wearing a Sue jersey.
                  "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                    In fairness, nobody likes a person wearing a Sue jersey.
                    Then why does he want me to buy one? Doesn't he like me? I'm heartbroken.
                    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

T H A N K
                      G O D!
                      Still No Championships - R.I.P. 3/23/2008

"It's a great day to be great!" Greg Jennings 2/6/11

"I don't step on toes, LittleJohn, I step on necks!" - C. Norris

I've got the fever and the only prescription is more cowbell.

2008 D3 Poster of the Year
                      2007 D3 Tournament of Posters Champion
                      2005-2006 D3 Rookie Poster of the Year
                      Boycotting that steaming pantload Relevant Radio since 10/25/06!

Comment

We're you ever really that concerned? Did you really think Favre could unjinx the Vikings?
                        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

We're you ever really that concerned? Did you really think Favre could unjinx the Vikings?
                          My concerns were truly mathematical. With their jinx and his propensity to turn it over I was afraid we'd be multiplying two negatives and end up with a positive.
                          Still No Championships - R.I.P. 3/23/2008

"It's a great day to be great!" Greg Jennings 2/6/11

"I don't step on toes, LittleJohn, I step on necks!" - C. Norris

I've got the fever and the only prescription is more cowbell.

2008 D3 Poster of the Year
                          2007 D3 Tournament of Posters Champion
                          2005-2006 D3 Rookie Poster of the Year
                          Boycotting that steaming pantload Relevant Radio since 10/25/06!

Comment

Originally posted by MW4Bucky&SNC View Post
                            T H A N K
                            G O D!
                            QFT
                            04-05 Pick Your Bow(e)ls Champion
                            USCHO Virtual Stock Exchange Guru

Originally posted by Dirty
                            I don't think you're weird, just a completely worthless sack of monkey poo.
                            Originally posted by UMDBulldogHockeyIsKing
                            I am saying it right here. ajoyce is the HA guru.

Comment

Wow, looking at this page, this is pathetic. How sad you guys are. Can't even celebrate the start of a promising new era with a darn good QB (yes, I'm serious) and want to revel in the sorrows of others.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                                Wow, looking at this page, this is pathetic. How sad you guys are. Can't even celebrate the start of a promising new era with a darn good QB (yes, I'm serious) and want to revel in the sorrows of others.
                                I've long been happy the Packers have their QB of the future, but to see Favre lead the Vikings to a Super Bowl would've been just a bit too much to stomach.

Not to mention the two week love fest had the Vikings won tonight and the 2 weeks of hype in the cities. I'd be ready to move to like Vermont by Thursday.

Again, thank god my ears have been spared. Now I get to listen to the complaining. Much more fun.
                                04-05 Pick Your Bow(e)ls Champion
                                USCHO Virtual Stock Exchange Guru

Originally posted by Dirty
                                I don't think you're weird, just a completely worthless sack of monkey poo.
                                Originally posted by UMDBulldogHockeyIsKing
                                I am saying it right here. ajoyce is the HA guru.

Comment

Working...
                                X