Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2009 Green Bay Packers - NFC North the 3-4 way

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
    He cheated on me! Look at how you're reacting and you weren't even close to being engaged!
    Even time hasn't numbed your pain?
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
      Even time hasn't numbed your pain?
      He left a hole in my heart that can not be filled.
      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

• Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
        Here are my teams, Green Bay Packers, Milwaukee Brewers, Wisconsin Badgers (except hockey), Michigan Tech Huskies and since moving to Minnesota and not having an NHL franchise in Wisconsin...the Minnesota Wild have grown on me thanks primarily to John Scott.
        I could have sworn I saw you talking UMi football smack several times over. Either way, you're not kissing anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
          I could have sworn I saw you talking UMi football smack several times over. Either way, you're not kissing anything.
          I got something he can kiss if he is need

I keed I keed!
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
            Sitting at home polishing our lombardi trophies...how many you got goldie?
            Good, I'm glad they found a good use for their talents - polishing trophies won by players much better than they'll ever be. Since I'm not a Packer history expert, please remind who was the QB on the last Packer team to win one of those?

Me, none. The same number as you have.

I'm not even much of a Viking fan anymore, Red and Denny burned that out of me. I just love watching the throes of Packer fans who used to proclaim Brent as the second coming of Jesus, then proclaimed him too old to play the game, and are now watching him throw 4 TDs.
            Last edited by goldy_331; 01-18-2010, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Didn't the Cardinals end their season?
              the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                Details, details....

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                  quick and painless...unlike the end of your season
                  Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

That's an interesting take. The earlier the season ends the better since there is less pain? I guess the Lions did it right then. End the season about midway in the regular season. Maybe the Pack can strive for that next season.
                    Last edited by goldy_331; 01-18-2010, 06:41 PM.

Comment

I wasn't taking a shot at the Packers. The Cardinals owned the Vikings. My post merely seems like an insult now that goldy edited his post.
                      the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                        Good, I'm glad they found a good use for their talents - polishing trophies won by players much better than they'll ever be. Since I'm not a Packer history expert, please remind who was the QB on the last Packer team to win one of those?

Me, none. The same number as you have.

I'm not even much of a Viking fan anymore, Red and Denny burned that out of me. I just love watching the throes of Packer fans who used to proclaim Brent as the second coming of Jesus, then proclaimed him too old to play the game, and are now watching him throw 4 TDs.
                        We just want him to go away. When you hear about his retirement every day for about 7 years straight it gets old. It also stinks that we had to watch almost 10 years of stupid play by him in the playoffs and now that he switched teams twice and is 40 years old he has finally decided he can play smart.
                        Still No Championships - R.I.P. 3/23/2008

"It's a great day to be great!" Greg Jennings 2/6/11

"I don't step on toes, LittleJohn, I step on necks!" - C. Norris

I've got the fever and the only prescription is more cowbell.

2008 D3 Poster of the Year
                        2007 D3 Tournament of Posters Champion
                        2005-2006 D3 Rookie Poster of the Year
                        Boycotting that steaming pantload Relevant Radio since 10/25/06!

Comment

Here's hoping the geriatric bastage, Old Balls QB, Traitor Mcdooshface, throws 4 picks today in a 45-7 Saints win.
                          "Career highlights? I had two - I got an intentional walk from Sandy Koufax and I got out of a rundown against the Mets." - Bob Uecker

Read my blog! gbsportsguy.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by powerofyellowandblack View Post
                            Here's hoping the geriatric bastage, Old Balls QB, Traitor Mcdooshface, throws 4 picks today in a 45-7 Saints win.
                            Your life doesn't have much meaning, does it?
                            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                              Your life doesn't have much meaning, does it?
                              Sadly, no.
                              "Career highlights? I had two - I got an intentional walk from Sandy Koufax and I got out of a rundown against the Mets." - Bob Uecker

Read my blog! gbsportsguy.wordpress.com

Comment

This is why you don't run your mouth until you've won it all.
                                I wish I am able to live long enough to do all the things I was attributed to.

Comment

Working...
                                X