X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2009 Green Bay Packers - NFC North the 3-4 way

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
    Where those Packers at?
    Sitting at home polishing our lombardi trophies...how many you got goldie?
    Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
      Where those Packers at?
      Q: Who dat? Who dat? Who dat der' gonna beat them Pack?
      A: Only themselves, but it happened last week. So the Vikes are late to the party to do it a third time this season.
      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
        Who needs lombardi trophies when you have as much cake as goldy does?
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Quit polluting this thread. I doubt in a few years anyone will be reminiscing fondly about how an Old Balls QB took ownership of the franchise and led them to a loss in the NFC Championship game in the same year his former franchise was their own enemy and lost earlier in the playoffs. Besides, you guys should be blowing up that bubble some more so the burst can be heard Sunday from more than just West of Chippewa Falls.

EDIT - Darn it, I forgot my regular smile smiley guy.
          Still No Championships - R.I.P. 3/23/2008

"It's a great day to be great!" Greg Jennings 2/6/11

"I don't step on toes, LittleJohn, I step on necks!" - C. Norris

I've got the fever and the only prescription is more cowbell.

2008 D3 Poster of the Year
          2007 D3 Tournament of Posters Champion
          2005-2006 D3 Rookie Poster of the Year
          Boycotting that steaming pantload Relevant Radio since 10/25/06!

Comment

We're never going to win the Super Bowl, so we may as well remember this game fondly. Beating the Cowboys and making Keith Brookings cry will be a fond remembrance.
            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
              We're never going to win the Super Bowl, so we may as well remember this game fondly. Beating the Cowboys and making Keith Brookings cry will be a fond remembrance.
              I'm fine with that.
              If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                Our? How old were you when they won the first two? Woot - go Minneapolis Lakers!!!!

btw - I didn't realize you were on the TBA plan for picking which teams to support.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                  Our? How old were you when they won the first two? Woot - go Minneapolis Lakers!!!!

btw - I didn't realize you were on the TBA plan for picking which teams to support.
                  How am I a dooshwaggle? My 2 favorite teams are the Green Packers and whoever is playing the Vikings. I wasn't alive when they won the first 2, just like I wasn't alive when Tech won their 3 championships...as Flag Guy so wonderfully pointed out to me one drunken night in Houghton. But I have seen my team win a championship and it was awesome...should have been 2. I don't think anyone, no matter how old has seen the Vikings win one? Hell, there are probably Lions fans that were alive in 1957 to see that team win it all.
                  Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

• Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                    How am I a dooshwaggle?
                    You're a Tech fan, Packers fan and Wolverines fan. Do the math.

And while the Vikings did win an NFL championship (the trophy of which I'll never kiss), you missed the point about "kissing trophies" you played no part in winning.

Comment

And while the Vikings did win an NFL championship (the trophy of which I'll never kiss), you missed the point about "kissing trophies" you played no part in winning.
                      I'm 97.6% sure that he is not in fact a Wolverines fan.
                      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                        I'm 97.6% sure that he is not in fact a Wolverines fan.
                        He's still a doosh though. You of anyone should know that.
                        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Here are my teams, Green Bay Packers, Milwaukee Brewers, Wisconsin Badgers (except hockey), Michigan Tech Huskies and since moving to Minnesota and not having an NHL franchise in Wisconsin...the Minnesota Wild have grown on me thanks primarily to John Scott.

Comment

Is that any way to talk about your ex fiance?

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Did we really have to bring this into the packers thread?

Comment

He cheated on me! Look at how you're reacting and you weren't even close to being engaged!
                                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Working...
                                X