Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2009 Green Bay Packers - NFC North the 3-4 way

Originally posted by MW4Bucky&SNC View Post
    What, to drag out our agony while giving us a little false hope along the way?
    Now you sound like a Viking fan.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Anyone at this game who cheered for him should have their green and gold clothing revoked forever. We don't need you.
      Amen.

Like Butler said: either put a bag on your head or just start wearing purple.
      If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

By the Grace of God, there's still hope.

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Comment

Ticky tack foul, but I'll take it.

Come on Donald...

Comment

Agreed on the penalty EODS. I know they protect QBs in this league, but that call was soft.
            Still No Championships - R.I.P. 3/23/2008

"It's a great day to be great!" Greg Jennings 2/6/11

"I don't step on toes, LittleJohn, I step on necks!" - C. Norris

I've got the fever and the only prescription is more cowbell.

2008 D3 Poster of the Year
            2007 D3 Tournament of Posters Champion
            2005-2006 D3 Rookie Poster of the Year
            Boycotting that steaming pantload Relevant Radio since 10/25/06!

Comment

I hate life.

Comment

Excellent call by Capers on the blitz with the play that wrapped it up. I have no idea why Nick Collins didn't get his *** over to defend that play. You can dial up even the most perfect call but if guys can't be average in their execution it doesn't matter.

Comment

Excellent call by Capers on the blitz with the play that wrapped it up. I have no idea why Nick Collins didn't get his *** over to defend that play. You can dial up even the most perfect call but if guys can't be average in their execution it doesn't matter.
                  So... what do you think of Nick Collins' execution?

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                    So... what do you think of Nick Collins' execution?
                    At this point I'm for it.

This game is just fueling the fire of how much I'll completely enjoy the Vikings' playoff collapse in a couple of months. There isn't a single thing about that organization I don't hate...outside of their lack of playoff success that is.

Comment

So angry.

So very angry.

So very muther****ing angry.

******* width="425" height="344">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lGQi8Rr-W_8&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lGQi8Rr-W_8&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

Comment

At this point I'm for it.

This game is just fueling the fire of how much I'll completely enjoy the Vikings' playoff collapse in a couple of months. There isn't a single thing about that organization I don't hate...outside of their lack of playoff success that is.
                        I suggest therapy

Comment

Originally posted by K7776S2001 View Post
                          I suggest therapy
                          Oh c'mon now. You can't tell me you don't enjoy watching your rivals suck it when it counts.

Comment

Oh c'mon now. You can't tell me you don't enjoy watching your rivals suck it when it counts.
                            Of course I don't enjoy it but the whole "Favre" fiasco has gone way over the top but my comment was in jest after all.

Comment

Your anger. *****http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing015.gif****** *****http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing001.gif****** *****http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing024.gif******
                              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

This GB Packer team showed me one thing - the only way Rodgers is going to find any protection this year is if he goes to the store and picks up a pack of Trojans.
                                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Working...
                                X