• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
    Do you mean Masters of Sex?
    Yup.

Comment

• Re: TV Thread 9: The Walking Dead Americans are completely Justified to be Psyched

I'm one episode behind on SOA. I watched last week's episode last night. So I have a bit of an outdated question.

The last episode I watched was the one where the teenage girl trashed Tig's bike and broke the window. Jax goes to talk to the girl's dad, and sees a picture of the girl's mother, who died in the John Teller car accident. Jax says "she looks familiar". Did anyone recognize her, or do we not know who she is until that episode? The way it was played out, with the focussing on that picture and Jax talking about her made it seem like she is more important than it looks on the surface. Did anyone else get that vibe?
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

• Re: TV Thread 9: The Walking Dead Americans are completely Justified to be Psyched

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
        Yup.
        I think Showtime chose that subject because Masters and Johnson were pretty much living soap opera lives already. Now they're taking dramatic license with it, and things are just going to get soapier.
        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
          I'm one episode behind on SOA. I watched last week's episode last night. So I have a bit of an outdated question.

The last episode I watched was the one where the teenage girl trashed Tig's bike and broke the window. Jax goes to talk to the girl's dad, and sees a picture of the girl's mother, who died in the John Teller car accident. Jax says "she looks familiar". Did anyone recognize her, or do we not know who she is until that episode? The way it was played out, with the focussing on that picture and Jax talking about her made it seem like she is more important than it looks on the surface. Did anyone else get that vibe?
          At the end of that ep, she passes by that homeless lady that we've seen in the series before (the one Gemma gives money to, and Jax borrowed a blanket from when he slept in the cemetery). It's hinting that she's the mother, although we don't know for sure right now.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            At the end of that ep, she passes by that homeless lady that we've seen in the series before (the one Gemma gives money to, and Jax borrowed a blanket from when he slept in the cemetery). It's hinting that she's the mother, although we don't know for sure right now.
            I thought that might be it, but didn't get a good enough look to know for sure. I also don't think Tara kills herself or the boys. She may consider it, but I don't think she'll actually do it. I think she's too integral a character to the story.

I also just read that the nurse that Otto killed (Toric's sister)....was ACTUALLY Donal Logue's sister.
            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
            Originally posted by Quizmire
            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Paul McGann reprises his role as the Doctor in this "Day of the Doctor" prequel.

http://www.doctorwho.tv/whats-new/vi...of-the-doctor/
              Twitter: DanMountSports
              2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Originally posted by Hopkinja View Post
                And me.
                Originally posted by burgie12 View Post
                Me four, but I'm more of a binge watcher, waiting for an entire series to be completed before watching any of the episodes.
                Sorry.

When it calms down today at work, I'm going to check out the "Night of the Doctor" on YouTube. If only so I can enjoy the racist comments and appeals to work from home that follow any YouTube posting.
                Last edited by Jon; 11-18-2013, 04:39 PM.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                -Blackadder
                "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                -Casablanca
                "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Rather enjoyed the Governor solo episode on Walking Dead last night IF ONLY because it took us away from the miserable flu epidemic storyline that makes so ME SO HAPPY on my last night of the weekend.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                  -Blackadder
                  "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                  -Casablanca
                  "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                  -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Lady Gaga on SNL. Better than I expected.
                    Cornell University Men's Hockey
                    NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010, 2024
                    Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024

Comment

Originally posted by jmh View Post
                      Lady Gaga on SNL. Better than I expected.
                      I agree. That last bit she did was very well done where she played the senior citizen version of herself.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                      X