Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV Thread 9: The Walking Dead Americans are completely Justified to be Psyched

Carry on.

Re: TV Thread 9: The Walking Dead Americans are completely Justified to be Psyched

http://justified.wikia.com/wiki/Drew_Thompson

Comment

Re: TV Thread 9: The Walking Dead Americans are completely Justified to be Psyched

Because I don't think it was posted in the last one:

If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Man I cant wait for Psych!
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          You're psyched?

Comment

Ooh, something to look forward to.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
            -Blackadder
            "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
            -Casablanca
            "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
            -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Golden Boy looks like it's gonna be good. And good to see Chi McBride back in a role he's just killing.

I miss Human Target.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

I am **** glad Raylan's dad is dead - could not stand that old pos
                - Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. -

Go Bemidji Beavers
                Go you Green and White
                Go Bemidji Beavers
                Fight with all your might!
                Rah! Rah! Rah!
                We are here to cheer you
                We are out to win your fame,
                So, Go Bemidji Beavers
                Fight to win this game.-Fight.

Comment

Neither can I!

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                  You're psyched?
                  More than you think.

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                  Ooh, something to look forward to.
                  Got that right.

And I am LOVING the season premiere so far!
                  Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                  "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                  Patreon for exclusive writing content
                  Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Elizabeth is gonna need some therapy soon. She's starting to show some cracks here and there, although somewhat subtle (for tv/movie standards).

They're gonna have to have the actual Americans win a battle soon, I think, just to keep the show on an even keel. I thought tonight might have been the night with the meeting. Not that I'm not enjoying the show, etc, but one side can't always score the coup in a key moment.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                      Elizabeth is gonna need some therapy soon. She's starting to show some cracks here and there, although somewhat subtle (for tv/movie standards).

They're gonna have to have the actual Americans win a battle soon, I think, just to keep the show on an even keel. I thought tonight might have been the night with the meeting. Not that I'm not enjoying the show, etc, but one side can't always score the coup in a key moment.
                      I agree about Elizabeth. The Americans did win with the frequency change. The one thing I didn't like in the mole assumption is that they didn't even suggest that the encryption could be set to roll in values. Such ideas were not new in 1981.
                      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                        I agree about Elizabeth. The Americans did win with the frequency change. The one thing I didn't like in the mole assumption is that they didn't even suggest that the encryption could be set to roll in values. Such ideas were not new in 1981.
                        I'm thinking something about arrogance. Or tv drama, take your pick.

How soon before the real Americans need a new mole? I'm thinking season end....unless that's not a big enough cliff-hanger.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                          I'm thinking something about arrogance. Or tv drama, take your pick.

How soon before the real Americans need a new mole? I'm thinking season end....unless that's not a big enough cliff-hanger.
                          The mole will be gone before season end, either ex-filtrated or killed in three or four episodes. The season cliffhanger will be something with either Elizabeth or Phillip snapping and their covers on the verge of perhaps being blown in some spectacular way.
                          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

The start of the new season of Duck Dynasty was excellent!
                            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Monday Mornings is quickly becoming my favorite show on TV. However, based on the last few shows I really liked, it's probably a death knell (Alcatraz, Last Resort, Terra Nova, Touch).

I only have four series I like anymore:
                              The Newsroom
                              Chicago Fire
                              Monday Mornings
                              Downton Abbey
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                              X