Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TV Thread 9: The Walking Dead Americans are completely Justified to be Psyched

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    I liked last weeks better, way more intrigue. This week was rather predictable and didnt forward any story minus him blowing up his old house.

I guess I am just sick of the "He is a bad guy but he has nothing but the best intentions" character and that is exactly what Robert Sean Leonard was doing. I wont lie though at least once I thought "House could have cured his son!"
    I kept wondering what House had done to finally get Wilson to snap like that.
    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Re: TV Thread 9: The Walking Dead Americans are completely Justified to be Psyched

My one complaint about Blacklist. I realize it's TV, but I think they have too cute of endings considering they're foiling (yes I know fictional) events that could be globally catastrophic. I'd rather see them do 2-3 episode story arcs that IMHO would be more climactic and (again I realize fictional) believable.

Comment

Originally posted by bueller View Post
        And I don't think someone's mom is dead yet.
        I just can't stop preachin'! /ClaySermon

And my bro and I caught that, too, bueller.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Honestly, I think we've seen that woman several times over the course of the show, usually as a homeless vagrant/bag lady. I distinctly recall seeing her in S2 when Unser and Gemma were at church together. I think she represents Gemma's guilt, or desire for redemption.
          If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

• Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
            Honestly, I think we've seen that woman several times over the course of the show, usually as a homeless vagrant/bag lady. I distinctly recall seeing her in S2 when Unser and Gemma were at church together. I think she represents Gemma's guilt, or desire for redemption.
            We have. If you look at IMDB it's the same woman.

That sermon was the best part of the episode...
            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
            Originally posted by Quizmire
            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
              My one complaint about Blacklist. I realize it's TV, but I think they have too cute of endings considering they're foiling (yes I know fictional) events that could be globally catastrophic. I'd rather see them do 2-3 episode story arcs that IMHO would be more climactic and (again I realize fictional) believable.
              I think that is coming...remember they are on NBC they probably assumed since they werent an overrated comedy that no one watches they would get cancelled
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Supernatural was hysterical the other night.
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Each episode of Crazy Ones I watch, I'm more convinced that Robin Williams takes a bit away from the story and rest of the characters in the show. May be better without him.

Comment

I'll just put this here, Doctor Who fans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xS1cNjJSGQs
                    Twitter: DanMountSports
                    2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Red John stuff is getting dumb. And now as hinted at a couple of weeks ago it's going to get even dumber.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        Red John stuff is getting dumb. And now as hinted at a couple of weeks ago it's going to get even dumber.
                        Agreed. Although I'm a little suprised they narrowed down the field to 3 so quickly. I'm thinking they might identify him soon and spend most of the season chasing him. Or the focus will switch back away from Red John and only put a minute or two of that story line in the episodes for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
                          Agreed. Although I'm a little suprised they narrowed down the field to 3 so quickly. I'm thinking they might identify him soon and spend most of the season chasing him. Or the focus will switch back away from Red John and only put a minute or two of that story line in the episodes for a while.
                          I'm not sure it's down to three. The whole premise of the tattoo thing was sketchy to begin with and now with three of them having it I'm not so sure they won't doublecross us somehow.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
                            I'll just put this here, Doctor Who fans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xS1cNjJSGQs
                            I think that's down to you and me these days...

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                            -Blackadder
                            "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                            -Casablanca
                            "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                            -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

One of the HBO channels ran Band of Brothers yesterday, and today is running The Pacific.
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                                I think that's down to you and me these days...
                                And me.
                                Cornell '82

"The first time I went to a Cornell game, I was in awe. I'm a big believer that sports fans should get out and see everything -- the Indy 500, the Super Bowl, the Kentucky Derby. I've seen all that, and there's nothing like Lynah Rink." - Carl McKee, father of Cornell Goalie, David McKee

Comment

Working...
                                X