Your mother was a hamster & your father smelt of elderberries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your mother was a hamster & your father smelt of elderberries

This thread is for insults to other posters. Flame away! I hope the moderators leave this thread alone.
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Re: Your mother was a hamster & your father smelt of elderberries

Go suck on a lemon!
    bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

I fart in your general direction!

Comment

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll make an exception.
        Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
          This thread is for insults to other posters. Flame away! I hope the moderators leave this thread alone.
          I thought that was what the D-1 side was for.
          FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
            I thought that was what the D-1 side was for.
            Come to think of it, the insults are constantly being tossed in The 2nd Term - Round 2 - Amensty for Some, Miniature AR-15s for Others...
            Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

That's a political thread. You deserve what you get wandering in there.
              FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                Go suck on a lemon!
                Do everyone a favor and stop posting.
                tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                  No, really, he means it.
                  "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

"He called me a baboon! He thinks I'm his wife!"
                    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

We also had a thread called "Creative Personalized Insults" earlier.

George Bernard Shaw is attributed with a classic:

Seated next to a young woman at dinner, he asked her if she'd have sex with him in exchange for the equivalent of $10 million. She blushed and giggled demurely and replied coquettishly, "oh, Mr. Shaw..."

Then he asked her if she'd have sex with him in exchange for the equivalent of $20. She frowned in outrage and replied, "Of course not, what kind of woman do you think I am?!?"

He answered, "Oh, we established that earlier; now we are negotiating price."
                      "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Chico: One dollar and you'll remember me all your life.
                        Groucho: That's the most nauseating proposition I ever had.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                        -Blackadder
                        "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                        -Casablanca
                        "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
                          We also had a thread called "Creative Personalized Insults" earlier.

George Bernard Shaw is attributed with a classic:

Seated next to a young woman at dinner, he asked her if she'd have sex with him in exchange for the equivalent of $10 million. She blushed and giggled demurely and replied coquettishly, "oh, Mr. Shaw..."

Then he asked her if she'd have sex with him in exchange for the equivalent of $20. She frowned in outrage and replied, "Of course not, what kind of woman do you think I am?!?"

He answered, "Oh, we established that earlier; now we are negotiating price."
                          i thought this was churchill???
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                            Congratulations to Biddco on making his first meaningful post....ever!!!! Well done, my friend!
                            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

I don't think this thread was meant for creative insults from other people. I'm pretty sure we're supposed to call other posters out for being ****ing idiots.
                              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
                              X