Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 NFL Season: 15 Yard Penalty For Playing Football (c)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2012 NFL Season: 15 Yard Penalty For Playing Football (c)

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
    I posted this in the video games thread but figure it might be of interest to football fans in this thread.

Amazon-exclusive Madden NFL 25 Anniversary Edition includes free year of NFL Sunday Ticket
    YOWZA!

EA has really been on a customer pleasing tear lately. They're dropping the online pass program as well. Either all the bad PR finally made its presence felt in their bottom line...or they're planning something more sinister. I'd hope it's the former.
    Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

I posted this in the video games thread but figure it might be of interest to football fans in this thread.

Amazon-exclusive Madden NFL 25 Anniversary Edition includes free year of NFL Sunday Ticket
      Doesn't seem to do much for those of us who don't have and can't get DirecTV, unless I can get the Max version on the PS3 without subscribing to DirecTV.
      Cornell University Men's Hockey
      NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010, 2024
      Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024

Comment

Originally posted by jmh View Post
        Doesn't seem to do much for those of us who don't have and can't get DirecTV, unless I can get the Max version on the PS3 without subscribing to DirecTV.
        From what I've read, the PS3 version is specifically for those who can't get DirecTV. The other question is, what about those who could but just don't want to?

(I have no plans to get a PS3 or DirecTV or any of this, but I looked it up because I'm curious if it's actually as good as it sounds.)

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Mr. Kluwe to sign with the Raiders.
          Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
            *fistpump*

1. He is on a team.
            2. It is a team I do not have a jersey for (I eventually want one from every NFL team)
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
              I wanted him on the Bills. He could've made this season at least somewhat watchable.
              Twitter: DanMountSports
              2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
                I wanted him on the Bills. He could've made this season at least somewhat watchable.
                But, but....ok you're right, but I have enough Bills jerseys...
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                  Good for him ending up on a better run football team than where he played last year

Comment

Just got Season Tickets for the Tampa Bucs with my buddy. Pretty affordable and should be a blast.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA

That squealing noise you hear is ESPN and Bill Simmons having a collective aneurysm.

Comment

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/...utostart=false

Here it is, your moment of zen.

Comment

It would be advised to not watch ESPN for several days after this.
                          If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                            Why would you watch ESPN anyway?

I surmise that they are signing him so people stop talking about Gronkowski.

Comment

Why would you watch ESPN anyway?

I surmise that they are signing him so people stop talking about Gronkowski.
                              Man, just imagine that first conversation...
                              If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                                Between this and LeBron in the Finals...First Take has just written itself for the next month...
                                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                                Originally posted by Quizmire
                                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Working...
                                X