Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 NFL Season: 15 Yard Penalty For Playing Football (c)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 NFL Season: 15 Yard Penalty For Playing Football (c)

Since that other thread is screwed, I made a new one.

Top 3 teams with most points in a 3 game stretch does NOT include the Greatest Show On Turf. Huh.

S-Bags have scored 150 points in their last 3 games.
    Chiefs have scored 208 points in 15 games.

(c) goes to Hammer, btw
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Re: 2012 NFL Season: 15 Yard Penalty For Playing Football (c)

Vikings were awesome. Team deserves a TON of credit from improving from a three win team, to a team that controls it's own destiny in week 17. Dome will be ROCKING!
    AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Some of my friends who are 49ers fan are blaming the refs.

Seriously.
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
        Some of my friends who are 49ers fan are blaming the refs.

Seriously.
        The title of this thread says it all for many of today's calls in all the games, but the refs weren't one-sided tonight, IMO.

SF is in a funk defensively. Look at the finish last week against NE. Then tonight. Teams spotted some sort of flaw.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

If the Vikings can control the line of scrimmage like they did today next week, at home, I think they win. Ponder needs to continue to build off of this week's performance as well.
          AF 99

Comment

Look out for this guy. Seriously talented.

http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/dish...rns-nfl-tryout

Comment

The Pro Bowl continues to devolve into a meaningless joke. Listen, I really like Jeff Saturday. He's by all accounts a good guy and he handled his situation at the rnd of this season with all the prerequisite class that comes with being a guy like that.

But he's in the Pro Bowl after losing his starting job on a mediocre line for poor performance? Somewhere in England, Pete Best is getting ready to make his case for the Rock'n'Roll Hall of Fame.
              If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                The Pro Bowl continues to devolve into a meaningless joke. Listen, I really like Jeff Saturday. He's by all accounts a good guy and he handled his situation at the rnd of this season with all the prerequisite class that comes with being a guy like that.

But he's in the Pro Bowl after losing his starting job on a mediocre line for poor performance? Somewhere in England, Pete Best is getting ready to make his case for the Rock'n'Roll Hall of Fame.
                But Blair Walsh made it. That's something.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                  But Blair Walsh made it. That's something.
                  Do not badmouth The Blair Walsh Project or Chris Kluwe will throw car batteries at you. At least that's what he said on Reddit.
                  Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                    Do not badmouth The Blair Walsh Project or Chris Kluwe will throw car batteries at you. At least that's what he said on Reddit.
                    Pfff... If he could throw car batteries in any way that I find threatening, he wouldn't be a punter.
                    If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                      <--- owns a Kluwe jersey. Just saying.

Comment

How the heck does CJ Spiller not get picked for the Pro Bowl?
                        Twitter: DanMountSports
                        2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
                          How the heck does CJ Spiller not get picked for the Pro Bowl?
                          Plays for Buffalo, and as we know all too well, Buffalo is Teh W0rst team in Footbawl!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post

That's not really devolving; Pro Bowl selections being made based on name recognition (especially for offensive linemen where there aren't readily accessible stats to convince anyone otherwise) is hardly a new phenomenon. Chris Snee hasn't had a great year either, IMO (and Football Outsiders stats say that the Giants have been more effective running the ball to the left this year), but he's in again because the Giants have run the ball reasonably well and he's the most well-known of their offensive linemen and he's been there before.
                            Cornell University Men's Hockey
                            NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018

Comment

All-Pro selections mean much more than Pro-Bowl selections.
                              AF 99

Comment

Working...
                              X