Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2013 DI BCS Thread: Thorthu Thame ish bacth!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2013 DI BCS Thread: Thorthu Thame ish bacth!

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    So if the season ended today, Pasadena would get the #3/#4 matchup and then the #1/#2 matchup a week later.
    And someone else gets stuck with Fresno St... Rose Bowl, FTW
    It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

It just was hitting me that the season is dwindling quickly..a sad, sad time of year, but also one of the best months of football is here still.
      AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

kevin hogan playing like devin gardner

come on SC!!!

Comment

Can somebody please find an NCAA violation in Alabama land and make it stick? I want somebody else in the title game.
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids
          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
            Can somebody please find an NCAA violation in Alabama land and make it stick? I want somebody else in the title game.
            A violation that sticks? To an SEC school? Get real. Alabama could admit to paying players 10K per win and the NCAA would put Ohio State on probation and institute a bowl ban on USC.

Cheer for Auburn in the Iron Bowl. Of course, then we could end up with an Alabama-Auburn title game...

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
              A violation that sticks? To an SEC school? Get real. Alabama could admit to paying players 10K per win and the NCAA would put Ohio State on probation and institute a bowl ban on USC.

Cheer for Auburn in the Iron Bowl. Of course, then we could end up with an Alabama-Auburn title game...
              Here's to Alabama losing to Auburn, A&M or Ole Miss beating Missouri, Clemson beating USC, then USC beating Auburn in the SEC title game, along with two of Baylor, Florida State, or Ohio State going undefeated.

Of course, if I'm going to go that route, then I hope Oregon loses to USC in the Pac 12 Title game, all three of Ohio State, Baylor, and Florida State lose a game down the stretch...plus whatever else needs to happen (pigs fly?) for Clemson to have a shot at the title.
              North Dakota
              National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Working...
              X