Luck or RG3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luck or RG3?

I was having this conversation with a couple friends the other day: If you could pick Andrew Luck or Robert Griffin III to start your team with who would you pick? It really is a tough question, but I think I would go with Luck. I think Luck has a higher ceiling because he has better arm strength and accuracy. At some point also, I think teams will be able to adjust to that option RG3 runs. Both are going to be great, and are already really good (I actually think RGIII is having the better rookie year) but I think in the long run Luck will be a tad better. Thoughts?
    2016 and 2019 HOCKEY EAST CHAMPIONS
    2018, 2019 and 2020 BEANPOT CHAMPIONS

MATTHEWS ARENA 1910-Present: THE CATHEDRAL OF COLLEGE HOCKEY

Re: Luck or RG3?

Name the last long term great running QB. Then ask how long did he last? Then compare that to a pocket QB.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      Name the last long term great running QB. Then ask how long did he last? Then compare that to a pocket QB.
      Well, as long as RGIII doesn't hit his nieghbors dog while driving home, he'll have a longer career than the last great rushing QB.
      bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Working...
      X