Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 NFL Season volumn 2 - the playoff push or wait until next year boogaloo.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 NFL Season volumn 2 - the playoff push or wait until next year boogaloo.

Dang gum stinking Lions!!!

Continue....
    bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Re: 2012 NFL Season volumn 2 - the playoff push or wait until next year boogaloo.

Vikings saying they are sticking with Ponder.

Congratulations Frazier, you're looking for a job in a month.
    the state of hockey is good

Comment

Re: 2012 NFL Season volumn 2 - the playoff push or wait until next year boogaloo.

thank you vikings...
      Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post

He likely is no matter who is the QB.
        Outside of Adrian, Harvin and Allen, the whole team sucks.
        "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
        Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
        Grandma ~ Jan 2004
        Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
        Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

It's like Reid WANTS to get fired. Wow.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

It takes a certain skill to lose a game after your beast of a running back gets over 200 yards and makes your opponents look like chubby schoolchildren, but the Vikings are not your average team.

Christmas comes early in Green Bay, a nice present wrapped up by Christian Ponder getting desperate and a just-barely-good-enough Packers O-Line.
            If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Gonna need serious help to get into my Fantasy Playoffs. 4 teams that could end up at 6-7, for 2 spots. I won't win the points tiebreaker, so I need one guy to lose so that he's 5-8, allowing me to have the best record against the other 2.
              UNH Wildcat Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by UNH GH View Post
                Gonna need serious help to get into my Fantasy Playoffs. 4 teams that could end up at 6-7, for 2 spots. I won't win the points tiebreaker, so I need one guy to lose so that he's 5-8, allowing me to have the best record against the other 2.
                I won this week. If Bradshaw/Morris (one team) and NYG K (another team) don't go off....I'm in. Otherwise I face the Bradshaw/Morris team for a spot next week (depending on tie breakers with this week's matchups; it's a clusterf* right now).
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Question, in one of my leagues we pay some money to the regular season title. If 3 teams finished tied with the same record at the top, do the 3 of them split that $ or does the winner based on tiebreakers get it?
                  Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                    Question, in one of my leagues we pay some money to the regular season title. If 3 teams finished tied with the same record at the top, do the 3 of them split that $ or does the winner based on tiebreakers get it?
                    Tiebreakers.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                      Tiebreakers.
                      thanks, I would have had it alone but I lost by 0.01 point against one of the guys in the 3-way tie because Jimmy Graham didn't play the Gopher vs Tech weekend...he was questionable when I left for Houghton and I never noticed he was out until after kickoff...man is that loss biting me in the***** now.

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                        thanks, I would have had it alone but I lost by 0.01 point against one of the guys in the 3-way tie because Jimmy Graham didn't play the Gopher vs Tech weekend...he was questionable when I left for Houghton and I never noticed he was out until after kickoff...man is that loss biting me in the***** now.
                        This is a good rule of thumb: there can be only one.
                        That and I'm used to a winner take all approach in FFL.

Comment

I didn't start DeMarco Murray given his Q status - if I had I would have won and been tied for 4th place with a chance at the playoffs. Now I'm relegated to the Toilet Bowl (which I guess matches the other FB teams in this state).

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post

Lose out, draft higher. Woo.
                            AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

I missed out on the first round bye in my fantasy playoffs by 17 and a half points scored in the tiebreaker, but I guess that's still a lot better than when I thought I was going to miss the playoffs entirely before Newton went ape on the Eagles (thought I actually would have an easier first-round matchup if I had lost that game, but even so, can't really complain).
                              Cornell University Men's Hockey
                              NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010, 2024
                              Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024

Comment

Working...
                              X