Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 NFL Season volumn 2 - the playoff push or wait until next year boogaloo.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2012 NFL Season volumn 2 - the playoff push or wait until next year boogaloo.

Some people are ****ing sick.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...4444--nfl.html
    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

SCSU 2015-16 scoring by class through 40 games
    Seniors: 210 points (71G, 139A) from 5 players
    Juniors: 39 points (8G, 31A) from 4 players
    Sophomores: 99 points (49G, 50A) from 5 players
    Freshmen: 129 points (43G, 86A) from 8 players

Comment

• Re: 2012 NFL Season volumn 2 - the playoff push or wait until next year boogaloo.

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
      Yep. And surprised Crosby hasn't gotten the same treatment, given the average Packers' fan's fervor. (No insult; they are insane about their team, which is, ugh, admirable).
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Tomorrow is the biggest game for Minnesota since '09 NFC title game. I'm excited, cautiously optimistic, and just gonna enjoy being in the mix with two weeks left.

BTW, Go Ravens and Saints. (Yuck)
        AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
          Tomorrow is the biggest game for Minnesota since '09 NFC title game. I'm excited, cautiously optimistic, and just gonna enjoy being in the mix with two weeks left.

BTW, Go Ravens and Saints. (Yuck)
          MN is looking good today.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

That was a surprise. I figured they'd have bitten the curb on that one.
            the state of hockey is good

Comment

Wow. Vikes played well today. Bring on the Pack.

Comment

Tony Siragusa is a fat ****ing *******.
                FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

I thought the ball could not be advanced via a fumble (unless it was the fumbling player) during the 4th qtr or OT?
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Its great when the chosen one AKA Tony Romo loses a game they had to win
                    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                      I thought the ball could not be advanced via a fumble (unless it was the fumbling player) during the 4th qtr or OT?
                      i believe it's the final 5 minutes of 4th qtr, apparently it's not in OT.
                      Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Okay Packers, how much do you hate Chicago?
                        the state of hockey is good

Comment

Ed Reed got F*D on that call. Shoulder to chest. PERIOD. No, no, close enough. Personal foul. What a joke.

Comment

Working...
                          X