• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rover
    replied
    Re: The PPACA - Implementation Phase I

Originally posted by SteveP View Post
    This email read by Bret Baier tonight says it all.
    Funny when you put that in context about the 10 years we spent in Iraq....

Tiggsy, stop whining already. You're starting to remind me of John Boehner, complete with the sobbing. Do you have a freakish orange tan as well?

Leave a comment:

• SteveP
    replied

This email read by Bret Baier tonight says it all.

"Putting things in perspective: March 21st 2010 to October 1 2013 is 3 years, 6 months, 10 days. December 7, 1941 to May 8, 1945 is 3 years, 5 months, 1 day. What this means is that in the time we were attacked at Pearl Harbor to the day Germany surrendered is not enough time for this progressive federal government to build a working webpage. Mobilization of millions, building tens of thousands of tanks, planes, jeeps, subs, cruisers, destroyers, torpedoes, millions upon millions of guns, bombs, ammo, etc. Turning the tide in North Africa, Invading Italy, D-Day, Battle of the Bulge, Race to Berlin - all while we were also fighting the Japanese in the Pacific!! And in that amount of time - this administration can't build a working webpage."

Leave a comment:

• Tiggsy
    replied

Originally posted by Rover View Post
    You have no point Tiggsy. That's pretty obvious.
    See, there you go again. I was only half serious about my original post at best but you still dodged it. Instead you resort to babbling on about something unrelated, deflecting from the original subject and personal cheap shots. Not sure how you can discuss or debate issues while resorting to that but you seem to do it often.

Leave a comment:

• Rover
    replied

Originally posted by walrus View Post
    Funny the Dems in Congress sure seemed to vote yea on it, maybe they don't count
    Based on doctored intelligence reports. Yup walrus, lets hold responsible the people who were duped equally with the people who made up the lie in the first place. Unless you work for Fox News, in which case kudos!

Leave a comment:

• walrus
    replied

We're not big on unneccesary wars that send 5000 American troops to an early grave based on made up reports. Apparently you aren't nearly as concerned....
    Funny the Dems in Congress sure seemed to vote yea on it, maybe they don't count

Leave a comment:

• Rover
    replied

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
    Funny I don't recall saying anything even close to that. So now fabricating things out of thin air? Or is it more of acknowledging that I may have had a point and trying to completely derail the subject?
    You have no point Tiggsy. That's pretty obvious.

Leave a comment:

• Tiggsy
    replied

We're not big on unneccesary wars that send 5000 American troops to an early grave based on made up reports. Apparently you aren't nearly as concerned....
    Funny I don't recall saying anything even close to that. So now fabricating things out of thin air? Or is it more of acknowledging that I may have had a point and trying to completely derail the subject?

Leave a comment:

• Rover
    replied

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
    If he lied, shouldn't that make him a hero to the Dems? They should have embraced him as one of their own.

Leave a comment:

• Tiggsy
    replied

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    No, he lied and he knew it. They all knew it.
    If he lied, shouldn't that make him a hero to the Dems? They should have embraced him as one of their own.

Leave a comment:

• Rover
    replied

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo
    The True Republican Party in all its glory.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/1...n_4220105.html
    Good to see David "Diapers" Vitter earning his pay! Is he still soliciting prostitutes or did he dial that back yet?

Leave a comment:

• Rover
    replied

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
    Delusional *******ary. Stories told to little *******s around campfires.

Another "#2" out of you I see. Tell the orderlies to ease off on the fiber in your diet.

Leave a comment:

• joecct
    replied
    Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
    Is USCHO having issues with their website too? Is that why I can still post in this thread?
    If you like your thread, you can keep it.

Leave a comment:

• ericredaxe
    replied

Is USCHO having issues with their website too? Is that why I can still post in this thread?

Leave a comment:

• Old Pio
    replied

So....there WERE weapons of mass destruction in Iraq? Saddam Hussein WAS behind 9/11?

I'm thinking you're in your 70's. Jimmy Carter lost his re-election in 1980. 32 years later knucks were still trying to relive the Reagan-Carter election. So, by my count we can still use W against you until at least the 2044 elections when you will be approaching 110 years old. Better eat right and get lots of rest if you ever plan on outliving the stench of the GWB Presidency Opie.

Leave a comment:

• joecct
    replied

Started Part II thread. This thread is on death watch.

Carry On (Carrion?)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X