X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The PPACA - Implementation Phase I

Originally posted by Rover View Post
    We're not big on unneccesary wars that send 5000 American troops to an early grave based on made up reports. Apparently you aren't nearly as concerned....
    Funny the Dems in Congress sure seemed to vote yea on it, maybe they don't count
    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
      Funny the Dems in Congress sure seemed to vote yea on it, maybe they don't count
      Based on doctored intelligence reports. Yup walrus, lets hold responsible the people who were duped equally with the people who made up the lie in the first place. Unless you work for Fox News, in which case kudos!
      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
        You have no point Tiggsy. That's pretty obvious.
        See, there you go again. I was only half serious about my original post at best but you still dodged it. Instead you resort to babbling on about something unrelated, deflecting from the original subject and personal cheap shots. Not sure how you can discuss or debate issues while resorting to that but you seem to do it often.

Comment

This email read by Bret Baier tonight says it all.

"Putting things in perspective: March 21st 2010 to October 1 2013 is 3 years, 6 months, 10 days. December 7, 1941 to May 8, 1945 is 3 years, 5 months, 1 day. What this means is that in the time we were attacked at Pearl Harbor to the day Germany surrendered is not enough time for this progressive federal government to build a working webpage. Mobilization of millions, building tens of thousands of tanks, planes, jeeps, subs, cruisers, destroyers, torpedoes, millions upon millions of guns, bombs, ammo, etc. Turning the tide in North Africa, Invading Italy, D-Day, Battle of the Bulge, Race to Berlin - all while we were also fighting the Japanese in the Pacific!! And in that amount of time - this administration can't build a working webpage."
          Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

Originally posted by SteveP View Post
            This email read by Bret Baier tonight says it all.
            Funny when you put that in context about the 10 years we spent in Iraq....

Tiggsy, stop whining already. You're starting to remind me of John Boehner, complete with the sobbing. Do you have a freakish orange tan as well?
            Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Working...
            X