Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 100th Grey Cup Game

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
    I was just making a snarky observation about the level of suckitude in Western NY, while the Argos look like they will win the Grey Cup. That's the only way a title will ever get near that region in football.
    Ok, this is a fair point.
    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
      I was just making a snarky observation about the level of suckitude in Western NY, while the Argos look like they will win the Grey Cup. That's the only way a title will ever get near that region in football.
      Well the Bills are playing in Toronto fairly shortly. If the Argos hang on and win this, maybe they can sneak into the trophy case, scratch out Toronto Argonauts and write in Buffalo Bills. Instant champions
      Let's go Cats!!!

Philadelphia Phillies Well there's always next year

2007 ECAC East-NESCAC LPS Champ!!
      2009 ECACHL Pick 'em champ!!

"All the miseries and evils which men suffer from vice, crime, ambition, injustice, oppression, slavery and war, proceed from their despising or neglecting the precepts contained in the Bible." [Noah Webster. History. p. 339]

Comment

Originally posted by gounhwildcats View Post
        Well the Bills are playing in Toronto fairly shortly. If the Argos hang on and win this, maybe they can sneak into the trophy case, scratch out Toronto Argonauts and write in Buffalo Bills. Instant champions
        I just play Tecmo Super Bowl. That usually helps.
        Twitter: DanMountSports
        2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Watched the game on the bus ride back from Schenectady and enjoyed every minute of watching the Argos demolish the Stamps! Well, I didn't enjoy the half-time show, except for Gordon Lightfoot.

I spent a lot of the time explaining the game to those on the bus that had never seen a CFL game before, while telling them that they don't know what they've missed!
          Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

Originally posted by SteveP View Post
            Watched the game on the bus ride back from Schenectady and enjoyed every minute of watching the Argos demolish the Stamps! Well, I didn't enjoy the half-time show, except for Gordon Lightfoot.

I spent a lot of the time explaining the game to those on the bus that had never seen a CFL game before, while telling them that they don't know what they've missed!
            Gordo was showing his age. And the sound on Canadian Railroad Trilogy was awful.
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
            X