X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: No more Twinkies????

Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
    How long until Bloomberg bans them?
    *****http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/117/102/FmnRi.jpg******
    See more on Know Your Meme.
    bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
      Obama can claim

(a) Killing Bin Laden
      (b) Passing universal health care
      (c) Restoring twinkies

Maybe a Liberty League team will win an NCAA title during his reign. That will cement his claim to godhood
      If streaks hold true, it could happen.

Comment

Is Carl Pohlad up to no good again? I thought the contraction talk was done?!
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Who wants to last forever? Well, apparently, not Twinkies (but they will last longer).......
          http://www.wtop.com/1228/3382442/Twi...y-may-remember
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids
          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
            Who wants to last forever? Well, apparently, not Twinkies (but they will last longer).......
            http://www.wtop.com/1228/3382442/Twi...y-may-remember
            Who's going to be the first from this board to test that 45-day limit?
            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
              Who's going to be the first from this board to test that 45-day limit?
              Some noob that comes on board this fall who's still in school... They'll find one that has been sitting behind their desk in their dorm all semester?

Either that or Mookie... I think I'll just go with Mookie
              It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

I really haven't missed the Twinkies at all-and i am a true junk food junkie. i discovered in their absence that Tasty Cake makes something called Dreamies. Subtle differences between them and the hostess classics-but they are truly a blessing from heaven. A box disappears around here rapidly. There are other copycats out there (Cloud Cakes from Little Debbie, Bingles from BlueBird) but Dreamies have made me not miss the demise of the Twinkie at all.
                Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

I liked the Hostess Zingers. Essentially, they're Twinkies with frosting that came in chocolate, vanilla, and perhaps strawberry. They would be kept out of sight or bad things would happen to that box.
                  "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

Comment

Back on shelves now?

Comment

Yes, they are. Not all retailers were getting them at the same time, though. Hostess did not release how it decided which stores got the product first.

I walked through Cub Foods in Apple Valley a few weeks ago and they had a big display of the different Hostess items they had for sale, the display was setup to be viewed right as you walked into the store..

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                        Yes, they are. Not all retailers were getting them at the same time, though. Hostess did not release how it decided which stores got the product first.

I walked through Cub Foods in Apple Valley a few weeks ago and they had a big display of the different Hostess items they had for sale, the display was setup to be viewed right as you walked into the store..
                        Jerry's in Edina has them as well.
                        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                        Originally posted by Quizmire
                        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Well the've lost ~15 games this year to the Royals so they're back......er....sorry.....wrong thread.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                          And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                          Twenty red lights in his honor
                          Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Working...
                          X