• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NFL Loser Pool 2012 - TAKE 2! You win, you actually lose

Originally posted by joecct View Post
    Week 13: St. Louis
    Week 12: Kansas City
    Week 11: Oakland
    I'm dyin here folks! They can't tie 2x can they?
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

I'm dyin here folks! They can't tie 2x can they?
      No, but the Rams can win. Doesn't help you much.
      the state of hockey is good

Comment

Week 14: Carolina
        Week 13: Tennessee
        Week 12: Oakland
        Week 11: Arizona
        "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Week 14: Washington

Week 13: Tampa Bay
          Week 12: Jets
          Week 11: Jaguars
          Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Well, that was fun. Again.

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
              Well, that was fun. Again.
              Nice try, but you don't get out of it that easily. Both of you "won." So, you have to try again next week.
              Go Red!!

National Champions: 1954, 1985, 201x

Houston Field House, Cheel Arena, Agganis Arena, Magness Arena, Ritter Arena, Messa Rink, Matthews Arena, Von Braun Center, Lynah Rink, Starr Rink, Appleton Arena, Dwyer Arena, Buffalo State Ice Arena, Kelley Rink (also Verizon Center (DC), Herb Brooks Arena, Fenway Park (Frozen Fenway I), Times Union Center, DCU Center, Blue Cross Arena)

Comment

Really? I remember a Jeopardy! episode where, after the final Jeopardy, all 3 were @ 0. None came back.
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids
                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Really? I remember a Jeopardy! episode where, after the final Jeopardy, all 3 were @ 0. None came back.
                  Well, good thing this isn't Jeopardy!

There is precedence from last year's thread.
                  Go Red!!

Houston Field House, Cheel Arena, Agganis Arena, Magness Arena, Ritter Arena, Messa Rink, Matthews Arena, Von Braun Center, Lynah Rink, Starr Rink, Appleton Arena, Dwyer Arena, Buffalo State Ice Arena, Kelley Rink (also Verizon Center (DC), Herb Brooks Arena, Fenway Park (Frozen Fenway I), Times Union Center, DCU Center, Blue Cross Arena)

Comment

Also, dammit Mountie... don't edit your original post. I assumed you were out after Week 13. In fact, I have no idea that you actually chose the Titans. But, assuming you did, there are actually three people left and they all won in Week 14, so the quest to find the best loser continues.
                    Go Red!!

Comment

Week 14: Eagles.

No seriously, Week 14: Dallas.

Comment

Since I was the only one who picked this week, and my pick actually won, do I lose?

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
                          Since I was the only one who picked this week, and my pick actually won, do I lose?
                          Either of them could submit a pick for tonight's game between the Jets and Titans (although they would have to pick the Jets), but the precedence is that a non-pick would be treated the same as a non-loss pick and with all three players not losing, it would continue on for another week.

But, there just doesn't seem to be any interest (or ability to comprehend the rules or desire to post in the commonly accepted format), so I'm not going to bother corralling you all into playing.

Good luck! (If you decide to keep playing.)
                          Go Red!!

Comment

Originally posted by burgie12 View Post
                            Either of them could submit a pick for tonight's game between the Jets and Titans (although they would have to pick the Jets), but the precedence is that a non-pick would be treated the same as a non-loss pick and with all three players not losing, it would continue on for another week.

But, there just doesn't seem to be any interest (or ability to comprehend the rules or desire to post in the commonly accepted format), so I'm not going to bother corralling you all into playing.

Good luck! (If you decide to keep playing.)
                            Or, you could just declare me the winner.

Comment

Working...
                            X