This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hammer View Post
    Look for a Ray or two to be put on their asses this afternoon after Cabrera got his tower buzzed last night.
    But, if a Ray or 2 are dumped on their ***, but nobody is there to see it... did it really happen?

Comment

• Re: Detroit Tigers, Volume 5: The Hank Greenberg edition

OK, I'll break the silence with this article: would_castellanos_call_up_equal_magic.

I think we all have a soft spot for Andy Dirks but the .245 average and 12 extra-base hits for a guy who is often hitting 7th in the lineup just isn’t cutting it. Slide an impact, extra-base gathering bat like Castellanos’ into an RBI slot like the 7-hole and Detroit might see more consistent run production throughout a 9-inning game.
      Fister, Scherzer, Verlander the next three games. They can get the job done; let's hope the batting corp can do the same.
      NMU Hockey Since 1976 ...there at the beginning.

Bill Crawford, LSSU radio announcer, on NMU hockey: "This is their MO right to the tee: get out shot, get out played, keep hangin' in there, just rope-a-dope it in your own zone, get it up the ice, bang it in and win the game."

Comment

Porcello gets six games for plunking Zobrist. A complete crock of ****.
        FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Miggy miggies his 26th of the year, and we go from being down 4-0 to up 6-4, and Wang is knocked out.

How the hell does this Perez character throw the ball over the plate with a delivery like THAT?

God, that was fun...

Comment

6-6 and we're not out of the 2nd inning. This is absurd.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Way to bust your *** there, Torii!!

God, that was fun...

Comment

Santiago replaces Miggy in the bottom of the 9th. That spot in the lineup comes up 6th in the (potential) 10th. Benoit sure as hell better close this out here.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Sorry, he bunted at the ball. That's considered a foul ball. Gibbons got ejected solely for show, even more so than normal.

God, that was fun...

Comment

*****http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/4/26/129168105842513119.jpg******

7-6 final.

God, that was fun...

Comment

***** http://www.philadelphiarams.com/archives/goal_light.gif******

AVILA?!?!?!

Yes, Avila.

4-0, mid 2.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Rasmus just blew up Infante.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Rondon. Here's where it gets interesting.

God, that was fun...

Comment

*****http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/4/26/129168105842513119.jpg******

6-2 final.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                              Rasmus just blew up Infante.
                              Any word yet on Infante's knee??
                              bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                                Any word yet on Infante's knee??
                                From MLB.com: Tigers upset with Rasmus for takeout slide

I thought that slide sucked! I don't care if it was good, hard baseball. The Jays would be ****ing and moaning if it had happened to Kawasaki or Bonifacio or whoever else they have playing second base. Why is that not like checking & boarding from behind as in the NHL these days? Late slide, cleats up, not going into the base--Rasmus should be suspended.
                                NMU Hockey Since 1976 ...there at the beginning.

Bill Crawford, LSSU radio announcer, on NMU hockey: "This is their MO right to the tee: get out shot, get out played, keep hangin' in there, just rope-a-dope it in your own zone, get it up the ice, bang it in and win the game."

Comment

Working...
                                X