This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Detroit Tigers, Volume 5: The Hank Greenberg edition

Walking Cabrera to load the bases and face Fielder doesnt exactly give me a good feeling about this inning.

Eta. Took 3 relievers but they somehow escape giving up 0 runs.
    Last edited by JF_Gophers; 04-04-2013, 02:45 PM.
    PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
    Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
    NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
      You're not going to believe (or like) this.

Valverde signed to a minor league deal.
      Oh not only do I believe it but I've been expecting it. if Valverde really has re developed his splitter he can help us.
      MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
        Walking Cabrera to load the bases and face Fielder doesnt exactly give me a good feeling about this inning.
        And Fielder and Vmart leave them loaded.

Same ****. Different year.
        FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Fielder with a classy move wanting to give Hicks the ball from his first ML hit instead of giving it to the 1b coach.

8th inning kinda disintegrated on the Tigers.
          PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
          Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
          NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

I don't see any downside. The only commitment is for a minor league tryout, he either earns a spot or he doesn't.

I'm glad to see the Tigers getting this ugliness out of their system right now, a little motivation not to look past anyone going forward. I'm not too worried about losing an early April series when it's 40° outside etc. Plus it's fun to give some friends of mine who are Twins fans a little false hope about a division title before crushing their dreams again.
            Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
            USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

No Twins fans have an ounce of good expectations for this season. Any win is just a nice surprise. The Twins winning a series is a quandary that will not go unpunished by the Pohlad family tomorrow.
              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

It was a hard game to watch what with that infernal yowling in the back ground.

The tigers offense has been dormant for a couple of weeks now. And Fielder is pretty terrible right now. what does he have 1 hit all year so far?

Comment

I've said it before and I'll say it again, we need to put up a wall on the Ohio Border!!
                  bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

I think we just broke another Yankee SS.

God, that was fun...

Comment

This game is reminding me of all the games up in minnesota. score a couple early but end up losing.

Comment

• ***** http://www.philadelphiarams.com/archives/goal_light.gif******

AVILA!!!

6-3, bottom 6.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Dear ny, boston, pittsburg, st cloud, minny, and anyone else: THAT is what god Bless America sounds like. Please don't insult us with crap next time. Especially you st cloud.

Comment

Miggy starting to Miggy. 3-3 today.

3-1, bottom 5.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Al Al had a bad bad inning, but at the same time, we've got to start getting more than 5 innings out of our starters. We could have 4 Mariano Riveras in the pen, and we're still going to have problems if we've got to run to the pen in the 6th inning every night.

God, that was fun...

Comment

**** poor baserunning out of Avila there. Maybe he was in shock that Santiago actually made contact.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Working...
                                X