Terrorist Tried To Blow Up Federal Reserve in NYC Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Terrorist Tried To Blow Up Federal Reserve in NYC Today

Was this the bomb Pete Friesma tried to warn us about?

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
      Bush blamed in 5...4...3...
      FYP.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
        Au contraire. I'm looking forward to the newser where he uses "I" about a dozen times to describe how he heroically brought down the plot--all by himself. Then Senorita Incompetance can claim the "system worked" again, just like she did with the panty bomber.
        It's better than the Bush system, which, if I'm remembering correctly, was letting planes actually fly into buildings.
        Old Monster Records

Comment

Originally posted by Rimbaud View Post
          It's better than the Bush system, which, if I'm remembering correctly, was letting planes actually fly into buildings.
          Or the Clinton system which allowed the bombs into the parking structures, marine barracks and alongside our USN ships before blowing up.

ETA: Oh yeah, and there was that little ruckus with the OKC Federal building once upon a time, too.
          Last edited by St. Clown; 10-17-2012, 11:43 PM.
          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
            Or the Clinton system which allowed the bombs into the parking structures, marine barracks and alongside our USN ships before blowing up.
            Exactly! It's like selling weapons to the people you're going to eventually be fighting. Just a brilliant idea.

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
            ETA: Oh yeah, and there was that little ruckus with the OKC Federal building once upon a time, too.
            That's a tricky one, it was a white guy that did that. And, as we know, white guys are pretty awesome. So, I'm sure he meant well.
            Last edited by Rimbaud; 10-17-2012, 11:49 PM.
            Old Monster Records

Comment

Wouldn't have happened if His Oneness had been in the WH. He knows how to talk to these people.
              2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
                Wouldn't have happened if His Oneness had been in the WH. He knows how to talk to these people.
                OP, there's nothing in this world that can't be solved by singing a few bars of an Al Green song.
                If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Okay, lets figure out which knuckledragger is missing today from posting out here and we'll have our man!
                  Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                    Okay, lets figure out which knuckledragger is missing today from posting out here and we'll have our man!
                    Oh no! Priceless!
                    If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Do we have a real live Truther, here? wow. Please don't send links to your "proof".
                      Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                      USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Have we apologized to someone for this yet?
                        Originally posted by Priceless
                        Good to see you're so reasonable.
                        Originally posted by ScoobyDoo
                        Very well, said.
                        Originally posted by Rover
                        A fair assessment Bob.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                          Oh no! Priceless!
                          We haven't seen Flagg around today....
                          Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                            We haven't seen Flagg around today....
                            Randall Flagg? The Walkin' Dude?
                            Fighting Sioux Forever

Comment

Originally posted by MadTownSioux View Post
                              Randall Flagg? The Walkin' Dude?
                              It all starts to make sense...
                              Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                              USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                                Do we have a real live Truther, here? wow. Please don't send links to your "proof".

You can "allow" through incompetence or distraction. It doesn't have to be a conspiracy. Bush was incompetent and distracted.

But you knew that "allow" could have many meanings, right? You intentionally focussed on your chosen interpretation of Rimbaud's post, right?

Comment

Working...
                                X