Terrorist Tried To Blow Up Federal Reserve in NYC Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrorist Tried To Blow Up Federal Reserve in NYC Today

A "middle eastern" man tried to blow up the Federal Reserve in Downtown NYC today. The only problem was his partner was an undercover FBI agent and the van was filled with 1,000 pounds of non-explosives. He was arrested when he tried to detonate the explosives from his room in the Millennium Hotel in downtown across from the WTC site.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/m...bBebzQhjPNv8CM
    DU HOCKEY 1958 1960 1961 1968 1969 2004 2005 2017 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU LACROSSE 2015 NCAA CHAMPIONS

MATT CARLE WINNER OF 2006 HOBEY BAKER AWARD

Geoff Paukovich: That's why I came to Denver, to beat CC.

Was his partner detective John McLain?

Originally posted by du78 View Post
    A "middle eastern" man tried to blow up the Federal Reserve in Downtown NYC today. The only problem was his partner was an undercover FBI agent and the van was filled with 1,000 pounds of non-explosives. He was arrested when he tried to detonate the explosives from his room in the Millennium Hotel in downtown across from the WTC site.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/m...bBebzQhjPNv8CM
    “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
    Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
    Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
    National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Re: Terrorist Tried To Blow Up Federal Reserve in NYC Today

What a dip****. Enjoy prison.
      If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

He was just there to protest a film.
        Originally posted by Priceless
        Good to see you're so reasonable.
        Originally posted by ScoobyDoo
        Very well, said.
        Originally posted by Rover
        A fair assessment Bob.

Comment

Terrorists need to rethink their "van full of stuff that doesn't actually explode" plan. That's like the second time in a few years it failed to work.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

His defense will be that he thought the other guy was the terrorist and he was trying to get him arrested by faking a terrorist act.
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
              Terrorists need to rethink their "van full of stuff that doesn't actually explode" plan. That's like the second time in a few years it failed to work.
              Technically, that plan succeeded.

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Comment

Wow. Stealing plots from Die Hard 3 now, I see. Did he have some dump trucks ready to grab the gold?
                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Obama blamed in 5...4...3...
                  Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

*****http://i1097.***********.com/albums/g352/Useruser2/RONPAUL.png******
                    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                      Wow. Stealing plots from Die Hard 3 now, I see. Did he have some dump trucks ready to grab the gold?
                      Cosplay to the extreme.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                        You mean it hasn't happened already?
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                          Au contraire. I'm looking forward to the newser where he uses "I" about a dozen times to describe how he heroically brought down the plot--all by himself. Then Senorita Incompetance can claim the "system worked" again, just like she did with the panty bomber.
                          2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                            What a dip****. Enjoy prison.
                            Just how stupid are these people? Suddenly, magically, spontaneously, somebody shows up with a ton of explosives? And genius boy isn't even a little suspicious? Sort of like those "Cops" busts where a spouse mouths off in a C&W bar about wanting his/her wife/husband whacked, and out of nowhere, a "hit man" shows up, offering to provide the service. In the movie about Wanda Holloway, who wanted to "hit" the mother of her daughter's cheer leading rival, a Houston undercover tells his colleagues: "This b*tch is crazy." How stupid are these people? Well, we should all be grateful for it.
                            2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

I'm sure there's a bad joke in here about Occupy Wall Street, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

Comment

Working...
                              X