X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Thor: Dark World.

Awesome. Thumbs up. In with the Avengers and Dark Knight for Superhero fare.
    Thor 2 was good, but not that good. I wasn't a fan of the direction they took Selvic. And Loki stole the show in the movie.
    bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

• Re: New/Rented Movies: Insert Random Retread Of A Plot

Recently watched the six "Thin Man" movies with William Powell and Myrna Loy.

If you like mystery/comedies from the 30s & 40s all six are fun and enjoyable to watch. Powell and Loy were great as the married couple Nick (the sleuth) & Nora (the money). Good one liners, character driven with great extras (Shemp Howard makes an appearance in _Another Thin Man_), always keep you guessing.

The Thin Man (1934)
      After the Thin Man (1936)
      Another Thin Man (1939)
      Shadow of the Thin Man (1941)
      The Thin Man Goes Home (1945)
      Song of the Thin Man (1947)
      NMU Hockey Since 1976 ...there at the beginning.

Bill Crawford, LSSU radio announcer, on NMU hockey: "This is their MO right to the tee: get out shot, get out played, keep hangin' in there, just rope-a-dope it in your own zone, get it up the ice, bang it in and win the game."

Comment

• Re: New/Rented Movies: Insert Random Retread Of A Plot

Originally posted by aygwm2 View Post
        Recently watched the six "Thin Man" movies with William Powell and Myrna Loy.

If you like mystery/comedies from the 30s & 40s all six are fun and enjoyable to watch. Powell and Loy were great as the married couple Nick (the sleuth) & Nora (the money). Good one liners, character driven with great extras (Shemp Howard makes an appearance in _Another Thin Man_), always keep you guessing.

The Thin Man (1934)
        After the Thin Man (1936)
        Another Thin Man (1939)
        Shadow of the Thin Man (1941)
        The Thin Man Goes Home (1945)
        Song of the Thin Man (1947)
        AMC had them all one one night a while back and I DVRed them all. Great fun!

Comment

Working...
        X