X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New/Rented Movies: Insert Random Retread Of A Plot

New Hobbit trailer...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPVW...layer_embedded

Wish I could forget how much the first one sucked so I could get excited about this. It looks nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
      New Hobbit trailer...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPVW...layer_embedded

Wish I could forget how much the first one sucked so I could get excited about this. It looks nice.
      Get over it. It wasn't that bad and you know it's going to get better.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        This

Comment

Don't tell me to get over it. It was terrible.

As a side, I still haven't watched it a second time. I'm waiting for the extended cut that will be out in November, which I will purchase so I can be punished for a longer viewing time.

Can't wait!

Comment

=I'm waiting for the extended cut that will be out in November, which I will purchase so I can be punished for a longer viewing time.

Can't wait!
            Why would you buy a movie you hate? I certainly don't own a copy of Titanic, even though everyone else seems to enjoy it.

Comment

10 more days. Just sayin'.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

This Is The End

Friggin' hilarious. Loved it. HOWEVER...the repeat-viewing factor? It's low. There are way too many "BOOM ACTION GOTCHA!" shots/events. I guarantee those will lose the hilarity they have on a first viewing. The "normal" funny things in the movie, though, are truly funny. Even Danny McBride is funny. Yes, I really mean that. EVEN DANNY McBRIDE!
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Thinking about doing that space movie this weekend in the theater as I'm hearing that it's worth seeing on the big screen. Unsure on whether we'll do 3-D though as I usually don't like it and am prone to motion sickness.

Oh but I can't stand Bullock and the previews I've seen have her talking an awful lot...

Comment

Thinking about doing that space movie this weekend in the theater as I'm hearing that it's worth seeing on the big screen. Unsure on whether we'll do 3-D though as I usually don't like it and am prone to motion sickness.

Oh but I can't stand Bullock and the previews I've seen have her talking an awful lot...
                    Wow. So, you hate Bullock almost as much as The Hobbit then. That's bad. Why go?
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Just be prepared to turn your brain off. Or at least don't be as nit picky as Neil deGrasse Tyson (potentially filled with spoilers).
                      Go Red!!

National Champions: 1954, 1985, 201x

Houston Field House, Cheel Arena, Agganis Arena, Magness Arena, Ritter Arena, Messa Rink, Matthews Arena, Von Braun Center, Lynah Rink, Starr Rink, Appleton Arena, Dwyer Arena, Buffalo State Ice Arena, Kelley Rink (also Verizon Center (DC), Herb Brooks Arena, Fenway Park (Frozen Fenway I), Times Union Center, DCU Center, Blue Cross Arena)

Comment

Wow. So, you hate Bullock almost as much as The Hobbit then. That's bad. Why go?

No, I hated the first Hobbit movie even more than Bullock in Speed.

That's because I had high expectations for the Hobbit based on how great the first (second) trilogy was.

It was so bad.

Why go. Heard the visuals are immersive and I dig eye candy in movies on the big screen.

Comment

Originally posted by burgie12 View Post

I try to suspend disbelief whenever possible so as to enjoy a good story. As long as it's not too absurd, and even then, sometimes you just let go and have fun.

The movie Battleship comes to mind.

Comment

Machete Kills

Pure awesomeness, and I had very high expectations. I was rolling in my seat tonight. Gibson was made for his role in this. Sheen, I mean, Carlos Estevez wasn't used as much as I thought he would be, but he didn't waste his limited time on the screen. Cuba Gooding Jr/Antonio Banderas also made excellent use of their time, too. There are some surprises in the movie, I will say that. Stuff I didn't see happening at all. But, here is a minor related spoiler:

I cannot wait until "Machete Kills Again...In Space" No I'm NOT kidding.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              I hate you for reminding me that The Hobbit adaptation (*sigh* adaptations) exists.
                              If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                                I hate you for reminding me that The Hobbit adaptation (*sigh* adaptations) exists.

Well, the second Star Wars trilogy got better as it went along... a little better.

Comment

Working...
                                X