Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 Presidential Election Part III: October Surprise!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2012 Presidential Election Part III: October Surprise!

Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
    Oh, really? Please be sure to tell the Iraqis; they'll find it a pleasant surprise!

or do you mean Obama said he'd turn tail and run as soon as he got the chance and leave the Iraqis at the mercy of Iran and the sectarian violence that continues nearly daily. There is a huge difference between "ending" a war and merely removing your troops from the battlefield where the war continues without your involvement!

He did a great job of turning victory to potential defeat there, turning a likely ally into someone who no longer wants anything to do with us.
    Let us know when you get back from La La Land.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
      Oh, really? Please be sure to tell the Iraqis; they'll find it a pleasant surprise!

or do you mean Obama said he'd turn tail and run as soon as he got the chance and leave the Iraqis at the mercy of Iran and the sectarian violence that continues nearly daily. There is a huge difference between "ending" a war and merely removing your troops from the battlefield where the war continues without your involvement!

He did a great job of turning victory to potential defeat there, turning a likely ally into someone who no longer wants anything to do with us.
      Sean Penn: "I've been to Iraq, blah blah blah blah blah"

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
        Look Old PO'd I know your desperate for a lifeline and a reason to cling to Mittens Romney, but you remind me of the "Smoking Gun" crowd during the Clinton administration, when every accusation was termed as the smoking gun by brain dead conservative partisans who couldn't figure out why none of it was working.

Bottom line is before the bodies were even identified Mittens Romney was issuing a press release saying Obama was apologizing to the people who ransacked the consulate, as blatant and nakedly political a statement about a national tragedy as we've ever seen. Nothing shows how petty and clueless he'd be as a leader than that statement. Its almost as if the GOP was rooting for a tragedy as well as many a conservative I'll also note.

As has been correctly and honestly said, they were putting out info as they got it, which in hindsight they should have waited on but that's tough in today's media climate. Far from a coverup, they actually went on the other end of the spectrum and put out too much too soon which they've now corrected as more info comes to light.

Beyond that though, I think its the mark of a knuckledragger that in a time for national unity to try to gain political advantage. When the Beruit embassy was bombed or countless Americans kidnapped and executed, nobody was calling for Reagan's head, although I suppose we can easily conclude Dems of that era were more patriotic and level headed than conservatives are nowadays.
        Help me remember. Wasn't the first word out of the administration an apology to the "demonstrators" in Cairo for the "offensive" video? And how it's wrong to talk insultingly about that pork chop eating "prophet?" That's the default position here. One his His Incompetentness repeated, six times, in his speech to the UN, many days after it was clear what happened in Benghazi had nothing to do with the video. This is a foreign policy triumph? This earns a jumped up "community organizer" a second term?

I'll give you this: you are the king of tu quoque argumentation around here. But changing the subject does not get His Racistness off the hook. He better have a good, a really good, answer tonight. Or he's dead meat.
        2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
          Sean Penn: "I've been to Iraq, blah blah blah blah blah"
          I can't think about that guy without recalling his big compassion photo-op in New Orleans, where his little compassion row boat sprung a leak and he was bailing it out like a kid at Camp Tosebo.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
            Help me remember. Wasn't the first word out of the administration an apology to the "demonstrators" in Cairo for the "offensive" video? And how it's wrong to talk insultingly about that pork chop eating "prophet?" That's the default position here. One his His Incompetentness repeated, six times, in his speech to the UN, many days after it was clear what happened in Benghazi had nothing to do with the video. This is a foreign policy triumph? This earns a jumped up "community organizer" a second term?

I'll give you this: you are the king of tu quoque argumentation around here. But changing the subject does not get His Racistness off the hook. He better have a good, a really good, answer tonight. Or he's dead meat.
            Answering it tonight is completely dependent upon one of the town hall attendees asking the question. You KNOW the leftist moderator will only allow questions that are softballs for the messiah dictator. The third debate, on the other hand, is the best time to go on the attack for that one.

Comment

Its a little early in the day for you to be stoned, isn't it?

Obama said he'd end the Iraq war and he did. Mittens still wants US troops stationed there?!?

Obama said he's get us out of Afghanistan and the plan is in place. Again, Mittens whined about that but after the Ryan debacle at the debate his own advisor Dan Senor said he's have the exact same timetable as Obama.

Obama said he'd ice Bin Laden and he did. Mittens said he wouldn't move heaven and earth to get him (I susppose OBL was going to just turn himself in or something) so its pretty easy to see him not ordering the daring raid that Obama did.

Pretty clear differences there.
              "General Motors is alive, Osama Bin Laden is dead, and so is Ambassador Stevens and three others" If His Loserness wants the credit for clipping Bin Laden, it's hard to see how he shouldn't take the blame for the blundering and cover-up in Benghazi.
              Last edited by Old Pio; 10-16-2012, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Gray View Post
                Now this is awkward for Obama. Another $249 million down the drain.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/busine...b8d_story.html
                Ross Perot talked about a "giant sucking sound." In His Racistness' case, it's a giant flushing sound.

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Pio View Post

I think your advanced age is once again clouding what little memory you have left. The embassy itself put out a quick statement after seeing an angry mob gathering outside with no clearance from the "admin" to try to save their arses, something I have no problem with given their situation. Mittens then turned around and used that AFTER the attack happened to falsely claim that the admin was apologizing to the attackers, which was a Nixonian, un-American tactic that I'm surprised a military man such as yourself would willfully condone. However you seem to have sold out a long time ago...
                  Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
                    If you have children and take them shopping with you, rule number one: if they break it, you pay for it.

Do you always advocate in favor of walking away from responsibility whenever it becomes inconvenient?
                    Yes Fishy, when its a numbskull President who got us involved in a war based on deliberately cooked intelligence. Tell me, after spending 1T dollars and 5,000 US lives, how much longer and how much more should we be spending over there? Unlike Mittens, you don't get to duck the question.
                    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                      Answering it tonight is completely dependent upon one of the town hall attendees asking the question. You KNOW the leftist moderator will only allow questions that are softballs for the messiah dictator. The third debate, on the other hand, is the best time to go on the attack for that one.
                      You're right. I'm hopeful that it will come up. Or that that giant unmade bed who's moderating will somehow slip it in. Is it hugely ironic that "feminist groups" are upset at the "disrespect" being showed to Candy-a*s, but totally silent on stonings, sexual mutilation, "honor" killings, shooting of 14 year old girls, etc.?

Comment

Yes Fishy, when its a numbskull President who got us involved in a war based on deliberately cooked intelligence. Tell me, after spending 1T dollars and 5,000 US lives, how much longer and ho"w much more should we be spending over there? Unlike Mittens, you don't get to duck the question.
                        "Deliberately cooked intelligence?" Gulf of Tonkin Resolution, anyone? Anyone?

Comment

Working...
                        X